Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Few odd ones in there.

To suggest we've been the worst side all season is churlish and ill-informed.

I think they need to have a look at the table first.

• Like 2

You have to admire their belief after two lucky wins and dismissing our run of 6 out of 7 wins.  They had 2 pens against Soton, 2 wild deflections at Everton  (one deflected towards Defoe's hand which came after the Everton payer was fouled) and they seem to think they have found their shooting boots.  I can't wait for Vardy, Jeff and Mahrez to run at them.  We haven't been spanked in the last 7 games let alone the season, why do teams we face think it's going to be them that hands it to us.

You have to admire their belief after two lucky wins and dismissing our run of 6 out of 7 wins.  They had 2 pens against Soton, 2 wild deflections at Everton  (one deflected towards Defoe's hand which came after the Everton payer was fouled) and they seem to think they have found their shooting boots.  I can't wait for Vardy, Jeff and Mahrez to run at them.  We haven't been spanked in the last 7 games let alone the season, why do teams we face think it's going to be them that hands it to us.

Hubris. :unsure:

Some of the dross written on that forum is laughable. There is not a chance in hell Sunderland are a bigger club then Leicester. They clearly haven't been doing their homework on us, worst team this season my arse. If it wasn't for poor refereeing and us not having our fair share of luck we'd be sitting pretty in mid table. The table doesn't lie and last time I checked we were above Sunderland.

Check out that top division league. Were they above us? They have bigger gates than us. Was the same when they were at roker park. Pi**ed me off a bit thirty years ago but as you get older, this kind of stuff really doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we arent reading or Wigan. We are big enough to be a PL side - end of.

Check out that top division league. Were they above us? They have bigger gates than us. Was the same when they were at roker park. Pi**ed me off a bit thirty years ago but as you get older, this kind of stuff really doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we arent reading or Wigan. We are big enough to be a PL side - end of.

You had me until you said 'end of'.

• Like 1

Some of the dross written on that forum is laughable. There is not a chance in hell Sunderland are a bigger club then Leicester. They clearly haven't been doing their homework on us, worst team this season my arse. If it wasn't for poor refereeing and us not having our fair share of luck we'd be sitting pretty in mid table. The table doesn't lie and last time I checked we were above Sunderland.

Strange, aren't we above Sunderland?

I usually find Sunderland fans a lot funnier when they take the mick out of Newcastle or Hull.

Why are they so worried? They've got a game in hand compared to us, so why bother?

We've hit form just in time, they're riding on a bit of a wave of luck - a draw between the two of us, Hull lose and we're all fine.

Crippling wage bill? Odd.

Bit of niggle in this I assume is just because so much is at stake. If Hull lose then I think both would be happy with a point. Think they'll have a go at us which will suit our counter attacking style. Hope it doesn't turn cagey like the Burnley game.

I usually find Sunderland fans a lot funnier when they take the mick out of Newcastle or Hull.

Why are they so worried? They've got a game in hand compared to us, so why bother?

We've hit form just in time, they're riding on a bit of a wave of luck - a draw between the two of us, Hull lose and we're all fine.

They have good reason to be worried in my opinion. We defend as we did against Southampton and they will not score, simple. We attack as we did against Newcastle and they will be in for a long day.

I never really minded Sunderland but I really hope they go down now the biggest bunch of ****** I have ever seen, worse than Stoke and Burnley! Saying that we think we are big time yet how much they mention they are a bigger club  lol Literally everything they say is so hypocritical  lol  lol  lol

Admittedly they do have some fans who are realistic and mature about it but the others are just embarassing especially how they are saying they will teach us a lesson on saturday  lol

Edited by lcfcliam

lol Precious little bunch aren't they? Nobody's beating Stoke but they're putting in a serious challenge to Villa for second most small-time, petty and bitter club in the league.

Edited by ealingfox

It's amazing how much the accent comes through, even on a forum.

With cracking sentences such as: 'Hate Leicester me'

lol

I was reading a Newcastle forum before the game last week and I swear they were doing exactly the same thing

"Can only see a loss here like" lol