Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

bournemouth are obviously just burnley in the sunshine. they'll get relegated, probably struggle to leave the relegation zone all season and still apparently be in the running for having manager of the year 

bournemouth are obviously just burnley in the sunshine. they'll get relegated, probably struggle to leave the relegation zone all season and still apparently be in the running for having manager of the year 

The up-side is that Howe does not have a silly voice and won't keep going about how many pound notes other sides have spent. :ph34r:  

• Like 4

The up-side is that Howe does not have a silly voice and won't keep going about how many pound notes other sides have spent. :ph34r:  

true but he looks like a child has a really smug grin and i dont like him 

Last season we were all like nah **** the media we'll finish 15th comfortably because we won the championship and now burnleymouth are doing it and we're saying they're deluded

Last season we were all like nah **** the media we'll finish 15th comfortably because we won the championship and now burnleymouth are doing it and we're saying they're deluded

Yeah but we stormed the championship and were promoted and champions long before the season's end. Bournemouth lucked the title because Watford decided to take an early summer holiday.

I listen to the Guardian football podcast and they never give us any credit, when they were talking about our performances would they just get sidetracked by whatever Pearson had said that week then move back to rimming Burnley and Arsenal, the same happened when we were dominating the championship, 

I don't see how they can think we'll come 19th, looking at their graph of the last 5 season we have climbed higher and higher every season.

We went up with a better side than Bournemouth though.

I don't think it's beyond them to come 14th either. The likes of Newcastle & Sunderland always manage to make the bottom of the league weaker than expected.

This is surely the year Sunderland finally go?

Edited by Dan LCFC

We did finish 14th though tbf. And that was an accurate representation of our squad.

What wasn't was us being bottom for so long. Shot ourselves in the foot with shite tactics for about 5 months.

Personally I have a feeling Bournemouth will be ok. Watford I think will struggle.

yeah...but...we finished 14th.

Leicester will finish above Bournemouth easily even without signing any more players. I fancy Bournemouth to get relegated and stay in the bottom three all season. Norwich will join them in similar fashion, I fancy those two to be fighting over 19th all season. The 18th spot will be between about 7 clubs (us included). I've got a sneaky feeling it will be West Brom.

I think all three of the promoted sides will struggle. Sunderland, Newcastle and Villa look likely candidates followed by Us, WBA and West Ham.

I think all three of the promoted sides will struggle. Sunderland, Newcastle and Villa look likely candidates followed by Us, WBA and West Ham.

The usual suspects I'd imagine. Only thing that worries me is that this year Sunderland have a decent manager. West Brom will be stable under Pulis and should do enough. McClaren has the potential to have Newcastle out of danger. Villa have lost their best players but bought a few decent ones, anything could happen there. West Ham I think will struggle under Bilic but should just have enough. We could be looking at having to finish above the three promoted teams.

The usual suspects I'd imagine. Only thing that worries me is that this year Sunderland have a decent manager. West Brom will be stable under Pulis and should do enough. McClaren has the potential to have Newcastle out of danger. Villa have lost their best players but bought a few decent ones, anything could happen there. West Ham I think will struggle under Bilic but should just have enough. We could be looking at having to finish above the three promoted teams.

This. If we don't sign at least 3 more quality players we're right in the shit.