Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Any1 fancy getting a firm togever and giving them Sunderland cvnts a facking slap wen they cum down ere?

If they cum anywhere near me I'll walk briskly in the opposite direction.

Any1 fancy getting a firm togever and giving them Sunderland cvnts a facking slap wen they cum down ere?

Are you the Leicester fan on there?

What a knob

Guys I'm like 99% certain Walsh5's joking.

Depends. Is there thumping in the face or just on the arms and sixpacks? I don't like getting thumped in the face anymore.

There are divs on every team website, ours included. Some of the best banter I have ever had was with Sunderland fans. I remember back in the Filbo days (the 5-2 match, and a Wednesday night match) where both sets of fans were in the Turnstile pub hours before the match. Great set of lads, them Mackems. We had fussball and pool tournaments. The drinks and banter were flying. I learned a lot about their history those times, and they, in turn, learned a lot about us. I would not, like nothing else in life, judge the whole by just a few.

Looking at the Sunderland forum is quite clear that the so called Leicesterfan has been posting on there for some considerable time and must have upset the natives.

To be fair to him he takes some stick,yet he fights back,even though he does talk drivel at times

No punching from the neck up, I've got a respectable job.

No pulling hair either as that really hurts.

Sounds good, we'e meet up an hour before the game at the Counting House, make sure everyone has their Stone Island gear, Adidas strapped on and are bouncing like one of the lads.

Mixed bag but mainly a tad negative!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/martin-oneill.1102434/

"Anyone that can do anything in Leicester other than knit a jumper, must be a genius" :D

We're being zinged on a Sunderland forum because of our history as an important centre of hosiery during the Industrial Revolution.... OUCH!!

There's only one response to that. I will never get tired of this picture:

sunderland-fans-360-300x200.jpg

Have they started a thread for every manager thats been linked with us?

This obsession is so weird.

Well that one and I think some of the others were started by Leicester Fan, who I think is also the reason for the obsession because he's such a delusional twat

"Anyone that can do anything in Leicester other than knit a jumper, must be a genius" :D

We're being zinged on a Sunderland forum because of our history as an important centre of hosiery during the Industrial Revolution.... OUCH!!

There's only one response to that. I will never get tired of this picture:

sunderland-fans-360-300x200.jpg

Was that taken last season?

What exactly is the point of sunderland as a club and a place? Just to make newcastle feel better because there's always some no marks next door trying to look cool?

The do seem a bit Foresty don't they?

Sunderland is the friendliest place I've been for a football game. The internet fans are very weird though. It must be shit being a Sunderland fan though - every season = do shit, sack a manager, avoid relegation and repeat.

One post in their MON thread talks about how much they hated him and how he got off lightly, no walk outs, no booing etc.

What an awful set of fans they must be that it is standard practice to boo and walk out. They call Newcastle fans deluded and yet they are just the same.

And their Leicester obsession is just plain old creepy now.