Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Why does that piece make the media hypocritical?

What Finnegan said.

There's a lot of myths about Pearson. Can appreciate people not taking to his dour tone but that doesn't bother me personally.

We must be the only country in the world who would continue to milk that McArthur incident after McArthur himself has played it down - and this is someone Leicester messed around on deadline day as well, this is someone who could've got a bit of his own back, and chose not to - but no, we favour what we perceive his reaction to be because it's more controversial.

Arrogant is another one I don't get. Can someone explain to me how Pearson is arrogant?

• Like 1

The 'do they mean us' threads on the Sunderland, Stoke, Forest, Derby and Coventry sites are probably in overdrive right now...

Sunderland crack me up,they are so obsessed it's brilliant.Everytime there is a bit of news on Leicester they are on it.Might get an injunction put on them.

I'm not one for looking at other teams forums loads,the odd read here and there,but I'm hooked on the Sunderland Forum.They have started yet another thread on us!i think they like us really "treat them mean keep them (Keane)"approach

Sunderland are the 2015 Watford sad really I thought they had a rivalry.

Or is the Sunderland forum Watford in disguise?

Leicster are an insignifican club in the grand scheme of things. If Pearson has ambition of winning with some flair then Hull are a better club for him

lol lol lol

You pick one moron slagging us off and ignore all of them telling him he is a tw@.