Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Just had a look at the Bournemouth vital forum,some of the their fans calling us a dirty side.

lol But in their defence we were accused at times of being too naive last season, they're just going through that same stage.  And that's after they played the likes of West Ham. lol

Just had a look at the Bournemouth vital forum,some of the their fans calling us a dirty side.

We're accused of that about every week, it's absolute nonsense. Just because their players are made of glass doesn't make us dirty.

Newcastle were the epitome of a side sent out to get an an opponent yesterday. that was dirty.

And who, out of the two sides made the first challenge aimed at taking out a player? Tomlin on Riyad

Gradel, but correct. I don't remember us actually making a chellenge designed to injure tbh, closest we got was the injury to mings, but that was mings fault, a fifty fifty challenge he's gone half hearted for, and when you do that you're bound to get injured. Glass players get injured, it's not the oppositions fault.

I thought we were a bit dirty yesterday to be honest. If roles were reversed, we'd be calling them dirty without question.

I'd say it depends on your definition of dirty, we were strong in the challenge, but for me dirty means aiming to foul rather than tackle, to constantly stop the game, and we weren't.

Calling us dirty when Gradel (who was a right tw@t all afternoon), blatantly kicks Riyad in the first couple of minutes? Christ my hate for this little club grows by the day. Not surprising really seeing that most of then it that ground have only been going a couple of years. 

Was round a Man City fan's place watching both matches and even to him it was apparent that the Bournemouth fans were all sat in silence while we got blasted with Leicester chants for 90 minutes. :D

Didn't help with the tosspot commentator on the stream yesterday, Gradel deserved a yellow for his challenge on Mahrez and the guy was trying to make a big thing about the Vardy challenge on Tomiln where I thought Tomlin was out of order and the Mings injury where DD won the ball and Mings bottled it. Also went very quiet when calling out a pull back by Gradel which would have given him a second yellow.

Bournemouth rattled us from the off. We got ragged and pear shaped. It happens.

Bournemouth fans better get used to it as their style of play is to close down players quickly and generally get in your face. This tends to wind up the opposition. They'll certainly see more 'dirty'/physical sides than us this season.

RDL and Drinkwater particularly were losing their composure. The former letting it get to his game and the latter looking ready to rip heads off!