Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

"Khalekan said:

This seems to have been lost amidst the fume.

We lost today, undeservedly so IMO, to a team which at this moment in time sits five points clear at the top of the table.

It wasn't like we lost to a team in the relegation zone."

banno:

"Totally agree. Credit to Leicester who have found a temporary way to beat better teams than them but we all know with hand on heart that it will not last. We do shoot ourselves in the foot but Rome wasn't built in a day."

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-v-leicester-city-19th-dec-at-1500.81666/page-89

Some shit comments on there from the thieving scousers.

At first it was we hadn't played anyone good, now it is that we have temporary managed to find a way to beat better teams than us. I love it

• Like 2

The Everton fans thought they would walk all over us today. I've no idea where their confidence comes from or where this idea that they're a particularly good side comes from because the only teams they've been able to beat this season are absolutely shit.

They describe Mahrez as "Mcgeady on flake". 1) who the fvck is mcgeady and 2) what the fvck is 'flake'? Do they really expect everyone else in the country to understand what is presumably a reference to class a drugs? We're not all gutter class drug addicts you know "la's". Some of us even have jobs. Do you know what one them is do ya? Eh mate eh mate eh mate eh mate

I love it when people think their shithouse team will be the one to stop our run. Stoke, Palace, Watford, Man U, Chelsea, now Everton, all thought they would be the ones to stop us. 

Oops see you later then boys. 

• Like 1

The Everton fans thought they would walk all over us today. I've no idea where their confidence comes from or where this idea that they're a particularly good side comes from because the only teams they've been able to beat this season are absolutely shit.

They describe Mahrez as "Mcgeady on flake". 1) who the fvck is mcgeady and 2) what the fvck is 'flake'? Do they really expect everyone else in the country to understand what is presumably a reference to class a drugs? We're not all gutter class drug addicts you know "la's". Some of us even have jobs. Do you know what one them is do ya? Eh mate eh mate eh mate eh mate

wow calm it la

• Like 1

You get one in a 99 la.

Sure he's not as bad as that biff that always phones in RL. He floats around on private yachts in Greece as a chef or something and reckons he works for the prime minister. Loves to spend more time talking about how great and important he is than the actual football.

Mahrez and Vardy aren't top half players oh they make me laugh... obviously a player improves and doesn't just stay at the same level all their careers especially Mahrez who is still young lol I couldn't read anymore after that Edited by foxes_rule1978

'Flake' is just another name for coke, Moose.

i dont listen to any of the pundits anymore, they all rekon they know so much, blad de ****ing lah

as a City fan I am so proud of our team for what they have achieved so far this season, all the players, manager, coaching staff are getting it right and that's ALL that matters to me, **** the rest of them, we started getting it right last season and we've kept on doing it with some good talented players.  in fact I think CR has made us even better than under NP, ppl forget he is a accredited manager

fuk their millions of pounds players! come on the City  :scarf:

we can all look back at this season wherever we finish and be proud of what we have achieved.  who knows if we keep this up what we can achieve this season? we can all dream! and this is the same attitude i am getting from the team and Claudio, i applaud u all keep it up!!  :chant:

• Like 2