Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I think its a poor that a new poster/any poster has to spend their time defending the grammar used in their post. Picking on someone is boring to read and may discourage good posters from contributing to the forum. But what is so laughable is that so often these people make grammatical errors in correcting people in there correction post.

As renart said, It's a football forum for crying out loud. If people struggle be big enough to let it go.

• Like 1

I think its a poor that a new poster/any poster has to spend their time defending the grammar used in their post. Picking on someone is boring to read and may discourage good posters from contributing to the forum. But what is so laughable is that so often these people make grammatical errors in correcting people in there correction post.

As renart said, It's a football forum for crying out loud. If people struggle be big enough to let it go.

disagree. the vast majority of good posters will have at least basic grammar, whereas 90% of clowns and trolls will exclude commas.

If you think they're trolling ignore it. I have a friend who won't go on Internet forums because of the grammar nazis, he's a clever bloke but got fed up of defending himself. By the way, trolls are more interesting to read than someone correcting somebody else's post.

Can we change the topic back to the Forest being a set of cnuts, please?

Yes. What a bunch of *****. They still think they can get auto's. Edited by Vlad the Fox

Right i am leaving this where it is you guys can carry on arguing if you like but i am not anymore and i am not a troll i joined this forum to talk to other leicester fans about lcfc.

It is just sad how you pounce on someone because of bad grammar when they have said they will try and improve it.

And again i apologise for any confusion i may have caused but i am trying to improve please give me a break.

Indeed, one should...

ha ha. Fair play. But 1) I wasn't having a go at anyone in the same way that DT and others have been, 2) that is not an error of grammar or punctuation - it is a typo, 3) I was just trying to help out the poor guy, 4) where the f**ck did you come from and what is your problem?

ha ha. Fair play. But 1) I wasn't having a go at anyone in the same way that DT and others have been, 2) that is not an error of grammar or punctuation - it is a typo, 3) I was just trying to help out the poor guy, 4) where the f**ck did you come from and what is your problem?

lol You really take life too seriously, Renart.

lol You really take life too seriously, Renart.

No not at all. Quite the opposite have you read any of my posts - I am enjoying this. Especially the part where you pretend to be my dog and follow me around barking and yapping at everything that I say. You are like a puppy who has done a poo in the corner and keeps on trying to grab my trousers and drag me towards the poo, saying 'come look at the poo'. I just think it must be boring for everyone else but I can give you a pat if you want and tell you that you have been a good boy!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Right i am leaving this where it is you guys can carry on arguing if you like but i am not anymore and i am not a troll i joined this forum to talk to other leicester fans about lcfc.

It is just sad how you pounce on someone because of bad grammar when they have said they will try and improve it.

And again i apologise for any confusion i may have caused but i am trying to improve please give me a break.

This any good?

givemeabreak2.jpeg

No not at all. Quite the opposite have you read any of my posts - I am enjoying this. Especially the part where you pretend to be my dog and follow me around barking and yapping at everything that I say. You are like a puppy who has done a poo in the corner and keeps on trying to grab my trousers and drag me towards the poo, saying 'come look at the poo'. I just think it must be boring for everyone else but I can give you a pat if you want and tell you that you have been a good boy! :thumbup:

See, you can do it if you try - that's quite funny. :D

your location

lol

This any good?

givemeabreak2.jpeg

you really think you are getting to me mate ?.

Well keep trying because it isn't working i have said i am trying but that isn't good enough for you and i do not care what you think about me.

Because i have not got a sad life like you trying to bully people over the Internet keep doing it if you want to because you are not getting to me you are just making me laugh how sad and pathetic you are.

you really think you are getting to me mate ?.

Well keep trying because it isn't working i have said i am trying but that isn't good enough for you and i do not care what you think about me.

Because i have not got a sad life like you trying to bully people over the Internet keep doing it if you want to because you are not getting to me you are just making me laugh how sad and pathetic you are.

I think you responded well to the criticism if that means anything. Your posts are much easier to read.  :thumbup:

Commas are just short pauses in a sentence, not dissimilar to the way we speak.

I think you responded well to the criticism if that means anything. Your posts are much easier to read.  :thumbup:

Commas are just short pauses in a sentence, not dissimilar to the way we speak.

thank you at least someone can see it.

Right thank you for that aswell i was not to sure what they were and before anyone responds i did not pay attention in English class so that is why.

Come on guys do not drag this out i have already said i will try to pick it up.

But i sort of can see where you guys are coming from but as for commas then no i can not.

I just think that whoever had a problem should of told me instead of having a pop at me.

I really did not realise how serious you guys took grammar but you obviously do that is up to you.

I think you should just leave it where it is and forget about it now.

But if you do have problems then tell me instead of making sly remarks or having a pop.

Leicester Fox.

You don't need to apologise or justify yourself to the clowns we have on here.

If they have nothing better to do then pull you up on grammar etc then they lead very sad lives.

Your a Fox. In my eyes that makes you a good lad. Who cares what your grammar or spelling is like or anyone else's is like.

We all support and love the same club and that makes us all equal in my eyes.

Don't let the few idiots on here stop you posting mate.

• Like 1

your location

lol

and what about my location i can not help where i was brought up and where i was born i am happy where i live unlike you i do not go around mocking other people's estates or city's you can keep trying to drive me out because it isn't working.

Nothing wrong with Eyres Monsell. Don't worry about some people on here Fox1884, they are only looking for a few rep points from people.

Leicester Fox.

If they have nothing better to do then pull you up on grammar etc then they lead very sad lives.

Your a Fox. In my eyes that makes you a good lad. Who cares what your grammar or spelling is like or anyone else's is like.

All they are asking is for him to use commas to make his posts easier to understand.

When you hear a natural break in what you are writing, you simply use a comma. The same as you take a breather when talking.

Anyhow great to see teams fearing us. Long may it continue.

Leicester Fox.

i am not mate it just gets to you when someone decides to make a sly remark about me i mean we do all support the same club at the end of the day and i do have bad grammar and i do not spell right but they do not think i am not used.

To forums like this one i am only used to text talk really but if they still want to have a go let them i really do not care anymore.

Just a thought but could we not put this to bed.

It really don't matter what anyone thinks now.

Unless we implode only Burnley could really catch us.

Been in my local tonight Norwich spurs arsenal and man u fans all say we are up.

Yes they all get to games and they ain't happy about playing us nxt season having seen us on tv.

The Norwich fans want pearson and the rest feel if he is given money we could be a force nxt season.

They also feel we could have a big say on where the title goes.

Most have watched our sky games and are looking out for the rest of our games.

All they are asking is for him to use commas to make his posts easier to understand.

When you hear a natural break in what you are writing, you simply use a comma. The same as you take a breather when talking.

Anyhow great to see teams fearing us. Long may it continue.

but the thing is i am not used to using commas so i am getting to grips with how to get people to understand me but they are happy with that now but then they are having a pop saying i do not use commas i will use commas.

In my own time it takes me awhile to get to grips with things i feel as though i am at school again being lectured by a English teacher.

but the thing is i am not used to using commas so i am getting to grips with how to get people to understand me but they are happy with that now but then they are having a pop saying i do not use commas i will use commas.

In my own time it takes me awhile to get to grips with things i feel as though i am at school again being lectured by a English teacher.

Well I can understand your post even with out the commas and I'm a thick c*unt. If they can't understand it then more fool them. We're not at school now and I'm sure there are things your good at in life that they would suck at. No body is perfect.

Wish we would all just unite on the basis of what we have in common and that's our love for Leicester and not keep having a go at someone for something as trivial as an English lesson.

Take the fight to the scum of forest or derby etc.

Not fight or belittle one of our own.

• Like 1