Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Click the "squad" tab and note that we have the 4th smallest in the league.

Then note that Billy Davies has the 3rd biggest in the league at his disposal, and consider his constant complaints about injuries. Suggests that he either doesn't know shit about a good signing, or is straight-up lying about his squad being stretched, but failing to admit that he doesn't trust his back-upto do a job.

God, I love being a Leicester fan at the minute. If the worst we can bring on is the likes of GTF, who played a blinder today, we are in a wonderful place. :scarf:

Me too. And to be honest, I have for the past five years, apart from when Souza and Eriksson were in charge. Pearson is a fantastic manager, and on the way to becoming our best ever - and I've been a fan when Gilles, Bloomfield, Little and O'Neill were in charge. 

I think it's the 'see ya later mate' part that makes the tweet. lol

Brutal, dismissive and utterly nonchalant. Much like our performance at Vicarage Road in fact.

How embarrassing that they still go on about a Playoff semi final win as a massive achievement. Granted they were extraordinary circumstances but ultimately they count for **** all.

We have gained more from that game than them :)

It is sad publicly going on about it. But I think we all get a little shiver down our spines thinking back to events in Nottingham on 4th May. I know Stringers commentary is my ringing tone on my phone still lol I don't even care owt for Forest it was just a magical magical day.

I've no problem if Watford fans feel like that too.

Tony K is a fvcking champ. lol lol lol 

BjC1fCIIMAAxWdN.jpg

He was getting a right cob on with some Leicester Fans takng the p!ss.Think he was also saying about what's the point of being beaten 6-0 every week in the Prem,but is willing to take the P!ss about denying us the chance last year,I assume Watford are in the Premiership.Knocky has given this Watford lad a mare!

He's also taken to insulting a particular Leicester fan and his girlfriend. Bit rich given the size of his forehead lol

Someone called him" box head" and he got all fighty.

Do you know the way we lost that last year I think has done us a favour for this,I felt shite after that and the players said so to.

Edited by cambridgefox

Someone called him" box head" and he got all fighty.

Do you know the way we lost that last year I think has done us a favour for this,I felt shite after that and the players said so to.

The fact that he just bats all the banter off with comments like, "well you'll get dicked every week anyway" is just laughable. So bitter.

Oh well, at least he's got his pitch invasion to cling on to!

It is sad publicly going on about it. But I think we all get a little shiver down our spines thinking back to events in Nottingham on 4th May. I know Stringers commentary is my ringing tone on my phone still lol I don't even care owt for Forest it was just a magical magical day.

I've no problem if Watford fans feel like that too.

But our fans don't tweet Karl Darlow about it 10 months on do we?

It's sad and rather pointless given our respective league positions.

That lad took my tweet about our firm being harder than theirs seriously, before then tweeting how Leicester fans mouth off on Twitter, before then telling a Palace fan to hurry up and come down so they can have their 'tasty' meet up at Vicarage Road.

That, along with his chin (that you could land a plane on), confirms he is a massive, massive nobhead.

Excellent work from Knockaert.