Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Some of the most bitter fans in the league. Barnsley are convinced we will collapse in many millions of debt having cheated our way up the league. Could have sworn our owners wiped it all out. Jealousy is so ugly!

that barnsley board is just full of hate. they hate their team, our team, themselves, us, the officials, each other, just hate. they are all miserable. 

there was a nice cheltenham write up though. crap tips but nicely put. 

I don't blame them hating us.

About 7 or 8 years ago when up there a large group of our fans trashed a family pub before the game.

I fvcking hated us to that day getting home after the game to abuse from neighbours was not fun.

The pub was a mile from my home at the time even some kids got hurt.

Barnsley boss Danny Wilson:

"Leicester are the best team in this division by a country mile, in my opinion.

"They're class, they're a good team to watch and I'm slightly jealous in one respect because they've got some quality players there.

"It's coming together for them now. They're a Premier League team in waiting; it's only a matter of time."

Oh that makes me smile!

Barnsley boss Danny Wilson:

"Leicester are the best team in this division by a country mile, in my opinion.

"They're class, they're a good team to watch and I'm slightly jealous in one respect because they've got some quality players there.

"It's coming together for them now. They're a Premier League team in waiting; it's only a matter of time."

Oh that makes me smile!

How many managers have said similar comments now? Makes you proud doesn't it

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/championship/startseite/wettbewerb_GB2.html

Interesting reading our squad valuation puts us 10th. Total value 25.5 mil

Oh and no prizes for guessing who is top.

Amazing reading that, apart from spend also the equal second smallest squad... i suggest any of us who wander through opposition forums might like to post this link pretty regualrly.

Once again speaks volumes for NP and the club management.  :appl:

This is also impressive   17 goals and 10 assists.

3 s_33963_1132_2009_1.jpg David Nugent Leicester City 33 17 10 27 Edited by ozleicester

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/championship/startseite/wettbewerb_GB2.html

Interesting reading our squad valuation puts us 10th. Total value 25.5 mil

Oh and no prizes for guessing who is top.

So the likes of Watford, Blackburn and Leeds are all above us. Yet we'll still be known as "big spending Leicester". 

It's so annoying when (external) people don't know what's been going on at the club, then try and tell you something rubbish.

just read some of that "Tykes" forum

its simple, they beat Forest before we played them so they thought they would do us as well

we turned them over and proved how shite they are (and Forest) and they are bitter about it, they probably same the same thing this Satuday when Watford beat them

oh and didnt reliase forest had 30 players...  so if 8 are out injured they still have 22 (we have 24in TOTAL) so anymore excuses about injuries is a load of bollocks

Much has been written about the goalscoring exploits of Ross McCormack and Danny Ings this season, but Vardy, for me, has been the division's outstanding striker this season and looks the most-capable of shining in the Premier League, given his outstanding movement, pace, power, tenacity, understanding of the game and goalscoring ability.

I agree with that. I reckon he'll be more use in the PL than Nugent.

While it's nice to have a look. Those figures are very much ball park and I disagree with a number of them.

Really?

Matt Mills 2.2m, Liam Moore 1.8m

Joey Barton 2.2m Anthony Knockaert 1.8m

Danny Graham 2.6m Jamie Vardy 1.3m

Sounds about right to me...

I really do hope next season we don't develop any kind of inferiority complex like a lot of this league (Barnsley the latest culprits) have towards us. It is sensationally embarrassing.

Of course we will, we're Foxestalk :D :D

I really do hope next season we don't develop any kind of inferiority complex like a lot of this league (Barnsley the latest culprits) have towards us. It is sensationally embarrassing.

Chelsea fans think they'll beat us.

"OMFG, how can they think that? We beat them 2-0 in 1998, have some respect, fvcking prlcks".