Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Taylor is serving it up now was down 3 rounds at start of 4th and for me now is infront 

two rounds to go and I have Taylor 2 up 

11th to Prograis

wow this is amazing fight 

that 11th was one of the best rounds on sky this year 

A BRAWL !!! 

I have it a draw can go anyway this 

Edited by LinekersLugs

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Just got in. Just reading up and even more gutted I missed it now. How was it ?

Cracking scrap, was worried early on Prograis settled quickly and pinched the early rounds, Taylor for me then took over and started to dominate and really thought he would cruise to the bell but in the last couple he had nothing left and Prograis finished strong

Froch is a total bully , horrible arrogant human , never warmed to him and I can see why now 

@Manwell Pablo taylor is Not p4p for let’s see how he goes next 2 or 3 fights 

Fury still the p4p , I bet your surprised 😂

And my final though for tonight is KSI v Logan Paul (I had to google who they were) if that’s a PPV fight then Me v Del the Bouncer at Zoots/crystals circa 1997 should be re-run as that would be way more interesting than that shite , for the record the be Big fella floored me with a sneaky forearm 🤣🤣🤣

night all up in the morning to watch wales beat South Africa 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Froch is a total bully , horrible arrogant human , never warmed to him and I can see why now 

@Manwell Pablo taylor is Not p4p for let’s see how he goes next 2 or 3 fights 

Fury still the p4p , I bet your surprised 😂

And my final though for tonight is KSI v Logan Paul (I had to google who they were) if that’s a PPV fight then Me v Del the Bouncer at Zoots/crystals circa 1997 should be re-run as that would be way more interesting than that shite , for the record the be Big fella floored me with a sneaky forearm 🤣🤣🤣

night all up in the morning to watch wales beat South Africa 

Not for me.

That’s a hell of win tonight, unified world champion after 16 fights, if fury got what he deserved in LA than maybe but his last true elite win was still against a ageing Wlad before he had his mental health problems. 

But P4P has always been a matter of opinion.

The YouTube fight makes a bit of a mockery of the sport for me, as I’m sure you and any true enthusiast would agree, but the counter arguement is it gets more people interested in boxing. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Not for me.

That’s a hell of win tonight, unified world champion after 16 fights, if fury got what he deserved in LA than maybe but his last true elite win was still against a ageing Wlad before he had his mental health problems. 

But P4P has always been a matter of opinion.

The YouTube fight makes a bit of a mockery of the sport for me, as I’m sure you and any true enthusiast would agree, but the counter arguement is it gets more people interested in boxing. 

It don't think it will though. Certainly not to any great extent. The people who will watch it are really only attracted by the cult of celebrity. It's kind of like how my Mum has watched every series of Strictly, but would still struggle to tell you the difference between a Paso Doble and a Rumba.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Prograis v Taylor was great.

Wish I didn’t get sucked in to the American Prograis hype, needed the judges to give it to him for £100 :(

To be fair the hype was justified , and haven slept on it I’ll concede that if Taylor backs this up he is indeed the p4p that @Manwell Pablo feels he is 

the performance from Taylor as amazing was even better on the replay 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It don't think it will though. Certainly not to any great extent. The people who will watch it are really only attracted by the cult of celebrity. It's kind of like how my Mum has watched every series of Strictly, but would still struggle to tell you the difference between a Paso Doble and a Rumba.

People will watch for the fandom of the 'celebs' rather than their love of the sport. Don't think any particularly care about it and most will stream it rather than paying. Amateur fight was fine but professional boxing match for me is too far. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Prograis v Taylor was great.

Wish I didn’t get sucked in to the American Prograis hype, needed the judges to give it to him for £100 :(

I wouldn’t call it “hype” he is very very good and would only have had to win one more round to get a split draw in this one. He’s just come up 2nd best on the night against another very talented lad. Betting on this one I’m afraid you were always standing a chance of losing it was always gonna be a tight fight.

Be interesting to see where they both go next.

@LinekersLugs it’s certainly tight between him and fury I think, Warrington probably not too far off in terms of achievements but fury and Taylor technically superior to him.

Eddie asking who’s advising me 😄 well it’s not the person who advised Anthony to take the Ruiz fight. If @CallumSmith23 & @bjsaunders_ are so exciting, why won’t you match them together? Anyway
keep on promoting my fight I appreciate the support @EddieHearn 👊🏽

lol Just seen this

As I'm sure you are all I can't stand the little toe rag but have but that's pretty funny, and accurate.