Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Beckford

what support, I'm surprised he wasn't booed, by our fans, when he came on, it was after the game so I have no problem with it.

I thought he looked lively today and should of come on at least 5-10 mins earlier

he was booed by our fans, in l1 anyway. i havent got a problem with players showing respect to previous clubs when there playing with there current club with there heart on there sleeve, he was just taking the piss.

Right lets get this straight,we have one of our OWN players not on song low in confidence,i know lets boo him that will help him.we know he is a descent player so i think a bit of support is needed.i really dont know how tw**s think it is going to help booing all you are doing is making the situation worse.

I dont really blame him for being the way he is for us

he came from a decent premiership team to a shite mid table championship team who cant even beat a team that were really really poor on the day (and we were worse!)

id be pissed of too

but.... he can **** off to leeds if he wants i couldnt give a toss about him

He clapped the Leeds fans at half-time and after the game.

When he came on he looked motivated, was unlucky not to control a ball through and made a good run and cross which was cleared.

I have no issues with his attitude yesterday.

When he came on he looked motivated, was unlucky not to control a ball through and made a good run and cross which was cleared.

Sums it up perfectly.

You can hardly blame him for appreciating the Leeds supporters - after all he's had the best years of his career there so far.

How very dare you speak with such sense and such balance!

Another Leeds Fan

The lad is talented but he thrives on support form fans and manager or he spits his dummy out,he dont like being substituted and has the occasional lapse in discipline.

However he is exceptionally quick and does score a lot of goals, he does require service and will miss more than he scores.....

You did pay the market value for him but you need to give him time for him to settle we had to ship him out on loan before he turned good for us.

Getting on his back and not starting him will not encourage him he has a massive ego and you need yo stick with him a new manager will get the best out of him still one of my bets for going up good luck.

His record speaks for itself. He wil come good. He is our player,lets not turn him into dj cambell or ady akinbiyi . Would anyone really want to swap beckford and nugent to get fryatt and hume back..?? :*)

Archived