Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Beckford

Saving him for Leeds on sunday! Could this actually be a game he will try hard in against his former club? We'll see.

After Mills against Reading, i wouldn't reccomend it.

Besides, Steve Howard is prolific against dirty leeds. He's already a legend in my books for all the great memories. :wub:

Okay, heres the maths for Super Steve. This includes the Carling Cup. Makes for interesting reading...

With Steve Howard - 267 minutes, 9 goals - a goal every 29.6 minutes.

League Appearances only - 147 Minutes, 7 Goals - A goal every 21 minutes.

HE IS PROLIFIC. :thumbup:

Does he actually give any City fans the impression that he wants to wear the shirt?

He ceratinly doesn't appear to do so to me!

I don't dislike the guy, but I dislike his total lack of effort.

I would start Steve Howard against Leeds & Jeff Schlupp would be on the bench.

If Beckford wants his place back, make him earn it & show that he wants it!

We can't afford to carry a passenger!

Okay, heres the maths for Super Steve. This includes the Carling Cup. Makes for interesting reading...

With Steve Howard - 267 minutes, 9 goals - a goal every 29.6 minutes.

League Appearances only - 147 Minutes, 7 Goals - A goal every 21 minutes.

HE IS PROLIFIC. :thumbup:

Cheers thats some great stats!! :chant:

Probably my favourite moment at the KP, never heard the place erupt like that before and haven’t heard it since. What a day.

That was mental that day, however I feel that when we played Aresnal and drew 1-1 in the last minute that was the loudest, just my opinion but yeah this was close to it lol

Probably my favourite moment at the KP, never heard the place erupt like that before and haven't heard it since. What a day.

Craig Hignetts last minute equaliser v Arsenal?

I also have fond memories of a Shaun Newton goal v Brum in 07 - the second half of that game in general was good, singing the great escape.

Craig Hignetts last minute equaliser v Arsenal?

I also have fond memories of a Shaun Newton goal v Brum in 07 - the second half of that game in general was good, singing the great escape.

Loved that goal. Impey free kick, knocked down by Scowcroft into the path of Hignett and BOOM! The place went mental, swear I could feel the stand move lol

After yesterday

Beckford on the pitch - 508 minutes, 4 goals - a goal every 127 minutes

Beckford off the pitch - 392 minutes, 9 goals - a goal every 44 minutes

Only fair to update this after today

Beckford on the pitch - 524 minutes, 4 goals - a goal every 131 minutes

Beckford off the pitch - 466 minutes, 9 goals - a goal every 52 minutes.

beckfords a discrace, constantly appreciating the leeds support whilst ignoring ours. he loves leeds so send the twat back there :@

what support, I'm surprised he wasn't booed, by our fans, when he came on, it was after the game so I have no problem with it.

I thought he looked lively today and should of come on at least 5-10 mins earlier

beckfords a discrace, constantly appreciating the leeds support whilst ignoring ours. he loves leeds so send the twat back there :@

If Heskey cam back and didn't show us respect you'd be berating him no end. Leeds gave him his break and the fans were right behind him. Of course he should show respect to them.

NB: Seemed really lively today and was unlucky with the Kasper hoof. Had the speed just the touch desserted him.

If Heskey cam back and didn't show us respect you'd be berating him no end. Leeds gave him his break and the fans were right behind him. Of course he should show respect to them.

NB: Seemed really lively today and was unlucky with the Kasper hoof. Had the speed just the touch desserted him.

I think he got caught in two minds, control it or volley the shoot

Had the speed just the touch desserted him.

He didn't cover himself in (knickerbocker) glory and crumbled under the pressure, but I did think he was a trifle unlucky with that touch.

I didn't bring a coat so I'll just leave.

I don't see why people are making a big deal over him clapping the Leeds fans seeing he spent most part of his career there plus most of the supporters were booing him to notice him clapping the Leicester fans. Also I don't see the Leeds fans complaining about Kisnorbo clapping us?

Archived