Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

What the.............

The bus only has 6 more trips then it will have "Out of service" displayed on the front.

Where is the bus graveyard?

I'd like to send it a note saying "Thanks for a bumpy ride over the last 10 years, but you finally made it to the promised land".

Will shed a tear for you old friend, R.I.P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Right, sod it, I'm sick of feeling negative after our results, so I'm boarding this bus for the sake of my own sanity.

We have a couple of weeks now to steady the ship and get back to basics. We all know the kind of football we can and should play. Nige will work with the players to sort out what's been going wrong, we'll go into the HOME game against Sunderland refreshed and we the fans will bloody well get behind them to roar them onwards.

It's a season of 38 games, remember. 27 left, so still 81 points to play for. We need just 31 points more to stay up.

We can do this. Class is permanent, form temporary, and Foxes Never Quit.

• Like 1