Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tyneside fox

Svens outcasts poised to leave

St Ledger is our best defender.... By far.

St Ledger is a dopey cvnt and isn't good enough to get us

St Ledger is our best defender.... By far.

St Ledger is a dopey cvnt and isn't good enough to get us promoted.

WTF why does my iphone do that!?

I seriously don't know what everyone sees in SSL sadly.

I don't think he's awful, don't get me wrong, but average at best for us, not Ireland, LEICESTER.

I hope he comes back from the Euros a transformed player, transformed from one who regularly struggled against second-rate crap.

He has his good games but he just doesn't convince me, shame because he seems a fairly entertaining lad.

But he's not a starter, not for me. Sub player. Prefer Morgan.

[quote name=Dan LCFC' couldn't have said it better myself!

timestamp='1339721182' post='2266240]

I don't think he's awful, don't get me wrong, but average at best for us, not Ireland, LEICESTER.

I hope he comes back from the Euros a transformed player, transformed from one who regularly struggled against second-rate crap.

He has his good games but he just doesn't convince me, shame because he seems a fairly entertaining lad.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Totally agreed!!

Bamba is better than SSL imo

:appl:

Said this must have been two weeks ago.

The best centre back pair is Morgan and Bamba.

He was no good against an average Spanish side last night , so God help us when he has to face Fryatt again.

lol so average they could only think to bring Cesc Fabregas on as sub, yeh Spain are really struggling for players at the moment lol

So it seems Pearson is getting rid of Sven's boys whilst keeping his own driftwood who simply HAD to be moved on in my opinion such as Wellens, King, Gallagher, Dyer etc.

Well for a start to sell a player someone has to be interested in them, without the interest of other parties how else would you get rid of the players? And don't even suggest paying them off, as thanks to SVEN and SOUSA they are all sat on long expensive contracts.

Secondly there is nothing wrong with any of those players being squad players.

• 2 weeks later...

Sven didn't negotiate contracts that's Mr Neville, managers don't do that any more

But he must have had a say in it... Take Pearson for example, he offered Billy Sharp a contract. And then on the radio, he said that the player wanted more money so Leicester withdrew. Managers must still have some say in it, I don't believe everything is Neville's fault.

Anyway, Sven was the manager at the time so he gets the blame.

Sadly

What's your point? Yes it's a shame we haven't got Kompany and Vidic at the back, but Morgan is a very good championship CB. (He was in the Championship Team Of The Year one season ago for a reason)

Sven didn't negotiate contracts that's Mr Neville, managers don't do that any more

But he told him to sign them to longer contracts, the club don't just hand them out on a whim.

And if Sven had no idea of what people were being offered he's a bigger fool than I thought.

Archived