Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tyneside fox

Svens outcasts poised to leave

I reckon that incident at Milwall away might have cost Konchesky big time he does sometimes get hotheaded, but he has been our best LB so it would be a huge loss unless we can sign someone better, the signing of Da Laet confirms that Pelts isn't first choice but I would keep him as a back up.

Flaming bollocks.

If Konchesky goes our best left-back for many years will just leave us hanging, could we get better than him?

Beckford needs to stay has a lot to give, could kick on next season big time.

Wages, wages, wages...

Nevermind 'in NP we trust' does anyone know for sure it's not part of his brief to reduce the unsustainable commitment?

Add that to the fact they couldn't collectively cut the mustard, it's no real surprise, barring maybe Pelts because he's young.

Wages, wages, wages...

Nevermind 'in NP we trust' does anyone know for sure it's not part of his brief to reduce the unsustainable commitment?

Add that to the fact they couldn't collectively cut the mustard, it's no real surprise, barring maybe Pelts because he's young.

He looks young, but hes 25

I think we should keep, will still develop well

It's definitely wage based, the amount of interviews I've seen/read where he mentions financial fair play suggests he's doing everything in his power to keep the club sustainable in the future.

NP ****ing loves this club.

Find it quite hard to believe this. Mills I expect to leave but despite wage issues I can't see all of the other 3 leaving. I don't think Konchesky will go, Peltier and Beckford are bigger possibilities but my gut feeling is they'll stay.

You can't blame Sven for paying them high wages, it's the Thais' money and they will have sanctioned the amount we are paying them, as will other people at the club, Andrew Nevillle for example. The manager may want a player a lot it's up to the club to decide where they draw the line.

konchesky will get offers to move to the prem... So will Beckford...I would imagine both will join a newly promoted team... Dont know what the future holds for Mills though... I dont think Peltier is that bad but I think even at 25 we can say the Championship is his limit.....

Archived