Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

5 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I’m watching top boy now on Netflix. Never seen it before and nearly ruined it as didn’t realise they have called the first seasons “summerhouse” nearly watched the 3rd season thinking it was the first! 

Yeah. I'm guessing the first two series are still on Netflix. Enjoy 

4 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

got one episode of top boy left, fair to say it’s been superb so far. 

feels like weve we’ve missed a series out or something tho, where’s my boy ranell? 

To be fair his mum put a stop to his involvement with Dushane and co. Such a brilliant and underrated series

Guest seanfox778
2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Bit late to the party but I've just started on The Boys, what a first episode.

Currently on episode 5. Awesome show, it is probably what superheroes would be like in our reality. 

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Honestly hadn't heard of Top Boy before this series - is it all on Netflix or must I catch up with it beforehand?

All 3 series are Netflix. The first 2 series are now called Top Boy summerhouse you will want to watch them before the latest one. 

The original series there is only 4 episodes on each so it won’t take to long to get through them. 

• Thanks 1

On 17/09/2019 at 23:52, seanfox778 said:

Currently on episode 5. Awesome show, it is probably what superheroes would be like in our reality. 

It's pretty great and all but I'm onto the 4th episode and there's a glaring error I can't look past:

In the bowling scene where Hughie tells Starlight to bowl properly and she smashes all the pins down he says "now that's a strike" but it was after she'd gutterballed so it wasn't a strike, it was a spare.  Hughie said he'd bowled all his life so he would have known this important distinction.  Ruined my suspension of disbelief.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

watched the first few of these the other day and it was deffo enough to make me want to watch some more. probs will do over the next week or so. 

Based on true events as well which always makes these dramas a little more interesting.