Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Watched the return of 'Spiral' on BBC4 on Saturday. Streets ahead of any British cop show I'm aware of. The French have many problems, God knows - and I speak as someone who lived there for a coupl of years - but they've got a knack for portraying human nature truthfully, avoiding the clichés and platitudes that hamstring so much of our TV output.

Loving The Circle this year. Didn't know how they could better last year's novelty of it but they've added many more twists it has topped it, I think. Think Woody will win. Reckon Sammie has a good shout as James has played a blinder all series. Wonder if he'll slip up in the final week? He seems to be feeling guilty and under pressure but overcomes it.

Started watching Criminal on Netflix on the plane today. New aspect of a programme given the whole setting is in a police interview room so they have to work very hard to picture the scene of the whole crime being talked about and investigated. Liked the first 2 episodes.

Watched a French movie on Netflix earlier. Some dudes steal some passports. Really liked it although I can't remember what it's called! Had some French rapper as the lead(?) character. 

I knew there’d be titties on display in a French movie. Wasn't disappointed! 😉

7 minutes ago, Mickey O'Neil said:

Watched a French movie on Netflix earlier. Some dudes steal some passports. Really liked it although I can't remember what it's called! Had some French rapper as the lead(?) character. 

I knew there’d be titties on display in a French movie. Wasn't disappointed! 😉

Helpful, thanks. 

• Haha 1

deffo, just glad neither ella or woody won tbh, two of the most horrific people i’ve ever seen on tele. 

sammie done huge bits getting her, paddy and georgina as the top three ahaha. can’t help but feel like paddy won by default tho but that’s the game innit. 

Just now, ScouseFox said:

deffo, just glad neither ella or woody won tbh, two of the most horrific people i’ve ever seen on tele. 

sammie done huge bits getting her, paddy and georgina as the top three ahaha. can’t help but feel like paddy won by default tho but that’s the game innit. 

Amazing the amount of people getting proper wound up about Paddy winning, when it’s the people who have spent the last 3 weeks talking to each other on MSN who decide the winner 

Really enjoying Money Heist on Netflix.

I think it was Finners or Stan who originally recommended it on here and it's good viewing :thumbup:

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 1

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere on FT but I just finished I Love You, Now Die on Now TV. A frankly incredible 2 part HBO doc about a teen girl being accused of manslaughter for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide via text message. Still trying to organise my own thoughts on it but I'd love to know what anyone else who's seen it thinks about it.

1 hour ago, Gubbins said:

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere on FT but I just finished I Love You, Now Die on Now TV. A frankly incredible 2 part HBO doc about a teen girl being accused of manslaughter for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide via text message. Still trying to organise my own thoughts on it but I'd love to know what anyone else who's seen it thinks about it.

I remember the case. I might give it a watch this week. Episodes an hour each?