Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 27/08/2019 at 14:27, Lcfc-1992 said:

End of season 3 is quality! Filming for season 4 is being done now, seen it’s meant to be our start of next year. 

I just started season 3 and was half way through the first episode and turned it off. 

I was sure someone on here said to pretend season 3 doesn't exist, but I can't find the comment.

The first two seasons were brilliant. Maybe it's just too jarring now where they are at.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I just started season 3 and was half way through the first episode and turned it off. 

I was sure someone on here said to pretend season 3 doesn't exist, but I can't find the comment.

The first two seasons were brilliant. Maybe it's just too jarring now where they are at.

Yeah they could probably do without it but I’d stick with it. There’s only 8 episodes to it. 

• Thanks 1

How lame is Star Trek: Discovery. Break with so many elements that made the franchise so likeable.

SFX-heavy, quick cuts, and female protagonists that are overcompensating and apparently superhuman. Bit of a cringe fest.

And who names a woman "Michael" in the first place? lol

Klingons look appalling, behave like a primitive African tribe from the ancient days. And that's just a decade before the original series, where they are much more civilized already.

Hopefully, it gets better with time. First few episodes were very sketchy.

Edited by MC Prussian