Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

2 New Signings Soon?

I can't remember coming across a single thread where a Hull City fan bleated on about buying a Leicester City player. Also I seem to remember at the time that your club wanted rid of Fryatt and Hobbs to make way for the raft of new players to come in and rocket York club to the Premiership. And finally the only reason HCFC went for Hobbs and Fryatt was our manager at the time was your current manager and had been your manager before.

With Chester and Stewart, your club have been told on numerous occasions we will not sell our best players to Leicester City and I have posted the same on this message board. But stil many of your fans continue to believe our players are about to sign for your club.

THAT is obsession.

As for me, I only ever comment on other clubs message boards when I need information about visiting that club, or when the topic is about one of our players. I'm no troll, I simply tell it like it is from a HCFC perspective. That being said if I get abuse I reserve the right to give it back, which is usually when your pathetic mods decide to ban me.

So your telling me, that is say Stewart was in the last year of his contract and we offered £5million and others didnt meet the bid LCFC put in...Hull wouldnt accept it....

RIght :rolleyes::ph34r:

Money talks...they might well say 1 thing but they might well be thinking another.

As I've learnt in my short pointless life on this planet don't believe everything you read and make sure you get everything in writing with a signature

Actually, it's more a question of your fans' and managements' obsession with our players. If that didn't exist, Leicester City AFC would hold no interest for me whatsoever.

Who are Leicester City AFC?

Please can we not refer to him as Bruno (I assume you meant Emile Heskey in this comment).

He doesn't like it and neither should we in my opinion.

Totally agree he is nothing like Sacha Baron's grotesque camp character, and there has never been any rumours about his sexuality.

Anyone know where the nearest hospital is? I've just been mauled by a tiger.

I carry a stone with me at all times that protects me from such an attack. :thumbup:

Actually, it's more a question of your fans' and managements' obsession with our players. If that didn't exist, Leicester City AFC would hold no interest for me whatsoever.

We're not Leicester city Afc we are city and that is all. You little piss poor clubs can keep your athletic titles to yourselves.

Can we not turn this into a 'Leicester is bigger than Hull thread' Ignore the cretin and he will leave

No he will not, he has this fixation for Leicester.

He probably wakes up in cold sweats trying to deny what his subconscious is telling him lol

Does Heskey really need to be shown around?

We haven't moved too far away, if he knows the way to Filbert St it's just a bit further along. Signs in place to direct you Emile.

Very good appointment for them I think.

No it really isn't, Bruce has hardly been a success wherever he's gone, I doubt that's going to change. he's got a decent reputation because he's been managing in the Prem for a while, which means they are going to have to pay a lot more for a decent at best manager. They should have just stuck with Barmby.

Why do you think that would be then?

I honestly don't have a clue, it's a mystery which is up there with how Steve McClaren became England boss and how Ian Holloway and Phil Brown are ex-Premier League managers. I certainly don't think he's any better than Nigel.

I don't think it matters who the next Hull manager is, they have had their five minutes in the sun and are now on the inevitable slide back to lower league status from whence they came. And no one but the Hull fans will give a toss. :) :) :)

Archived