Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

2 New Signings Soon?

That would be the dream promotion here we come. :thumbup:

Please don't tell me heskey will get us promoted! I'm getting really pissed off with the excitement over him, if it was any other 34 year old with a horrendous goal scoring record over the last few years, everyone would be tearing their hair out over signing him, but no, because it's heskey, everyone is creaming themselves, please can people get in the real world? The amount of times I've been on here and people have said, 'never go back' and all because of that fat lump it all changes? You would have thought messi was signing

But quite a few posters wanted Vassell retained and he's the same generation as Heskey - I do think Heskey could do a job, particularly away from home where you need someone to hold up play. A pay per play option could suit everyone

Here we go....

My mate knows Luke Varneys family very well and he recently got told that Leeds & Barnsley want him. Also he's apprantley said he will never join Leicester because we told him he was t good enough when he was younger.

Here we go....

My mate knows Luke Varneys family very well and he recently got told that Leeds & Barnsley want him. Also he's apprantley said he will never join Leicester because we told him he was t good enough when he was younger.

Could you get your mate to clarify the confusion of whether he is a striker or a winger :ph34r:

Here we go....

i know its old but varney has said he'd like to play for leicester

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Luke-Varney-like-play-Leicester-City/story-12077246-detail/story.html

Here we go....

that was paul anderson who said that. your mate is talking shite.

Here we go....

That's weird as in the Twitter thread someone who also knows someone who knows his family reckoned he was in talks about joining us.

How strange.

I also know somebody who is very good mates with Varney, (used to play with him when they were younger) and he's said that Varneys dream is to play for us but as of yet we've not been interested in him, don't have a clue if he's going to sign for us before anyone asks.

Archived