Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Danny Higginbotham (Signing?)

They clearly don't follow football. We ship out two centre halves and replace them with two centre halves. Makes sense to me.

Perhaps they didnt see our bench and wealth of attacking options yesterday.

Of course they wouldn't, they don't care about us :S

They clearly don't follow football. We ship out two centre halves and replace them with two centre halves. Makes sense to me.

Perhaps they didnt see our bench and wealth of attacking options yesterday.

When has your average Forest fan (bar RedHux) ever had a decent opinion on football.

Got their heads in the clouds!

Solid but unspectacular like most people have said, always thought him of more of a left-back though.

But we need a loan signing, and Higginbotham should be good enough.

Reminds me of Konchesky really, level headed and solid, but Konch is better ;)

Decent loan signing considering our injury/fitness problems in that position right now.

I remember not liking it when I heard he was going on loan to forest last season. So that must mean that my sub conscious rates him. That's quite a good yardstick actually. Think how you would feel if someone like Forest signed him. If you wouldn't like it, it's normally a good signing.

Yep ... yet more solid and unspectacular..... keep them coming .... at least there won't be queues for a pie, pint or pee with 15000 in the ground.

No you are right people would queue around the block to watch an amazing centre back.

Archived