Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Jesse Lindgaard & Michael Keane

Keane is highly rated at Man Utd according to a friend who is a season ticket holder they see him as a replacement for Rio.

he got the run around at Chelsea last week in the cup match (not too surprising) Fergie was critical of the defence and admitted he should not have played them and that they were too young and inexperienced hence the loan out I suppose if he wants them to get more game time

"

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has likened Jesse Lingard to French legend Jean Tigana.

Fergie warns Lingard will be a late bloomer for the club.

He said: "Jesse Lingard is going to be some player, too. He is 19, came through our youth system and is built like Jean Tigana was for France.

"But he never got into the limelight there until he was about 24, and I think that will be the same with Lingard.

"He will become a player when he's 22 or so. As an attacking midfielder he has got a really good talent. I think he will be a player we have high hopes for, definitely.

Lingard could combine well with Knockaert, not sure he's the player we need at the moment unless he can play SS and score goals doing it. M. Keane sounds like a decent shout, don't really think we need a CB, SSL isn't out that long is he? We only really have a problem for tomorrow and Keane wouldn't be available for that in time anyway.

"

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has likened Jesse Lingard to French legend Jean Tigana.

Fergie warns Lingard will be a late bloomer for the club.

He said: "Jesse Lingard is going to be some player, too. He is 19, came through our youth system and is built like Jean Tigana was for France.

"But he never got into the limelight there until he was about 24, and I think that will be the same with Lingard.

"He will become a player when he's 22 or so. As an attacking midfielder he has got a really good talent. I think he will be a player we have high hopes for, definitely.

Read more at http://www.tribalfoo...RQ1XY4tyctPs.99"

In fairness I wouldn't read too much into that - he also said Rafael da Silva is the next Gary Neville. lol He's going mad.

I'm happy with both of these signings, I know they're both highly rated.

Archived