Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

If you cant beat barnsley at home?!

Then how the **** do you expect to get promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pissed but its its a true point none the less

You need to stay away from a computer when alcohol is in you.

Did you complain, pissed or not, that we only beat Ipswich 6-0?

I to an extent, this kind of result cannot be repeated too often. Barnsley are one of the weaker teams in the league so we should beat teams of their standard on most days.

However, the occasional poor result against a bottom third team is forgiveable, every team has bad days after all.

Chill out everyone, we are all pissed off we didn't win, and if we do narrowly miss out on automatic promotion this will be one of those results we look back on and kick ourselves over, but it won't be the only one.

Now for those that are pissed probably time to stop drinking for those that aren't grab another beer.

We will have more disappointing results this season and some more crackers, the positives include that we never gave up we fought to the end and the last 10 minutes was reminiscent of the MON and Little days.

These foxes don't quit and we could so easily have won it with the last kick of the game, we didn't, instead we made costly mistakes that hopefully we won't regret come May.

Anyway I'm grabbing another whisky.

True this thread, it's a one game season and it's all defined on how you do against Barnsley at home.

All the long-term successful sides had to beat Barnsley before they were considered successful.

I can't believe it's took the FA this long to do anything about Reading - they lost at home to Barnsley and are in the Premier? What happened to that investigation?

Wow.

Only one match, and I've seen us play a lot worse before now. And to be fair, after what felt like an age of being resigned to the fact we were going to lose, Vardy's equaliser was a pretty sweet moment and got everyone's arse on the edge of every seat for 5 minutes, which was a nice bit of drama

Last season we would've been 2-1 down and stayed 2-1 down. The fact we actually scored in the 90th minute shows something doesn't it. How often do we come back to salvage points in the dying moments??!! Yes we were expected a win but a draw from where we were is great. Also I know we have tough games coming up but we are LCFC!!! I always felt were a side that lose the games were supposed to win and win the games were not supposed to. Who's to say we can't get a few wins against our promotion rivals and be challenging for the automatics? And if not I am very confident of finishing in the play offs at least and although it'll be a lottery we've got a good a chance as any of going up! Keep the faith!!!!!

If you can only get points 26 out of 33 at home, with 5 clean sheets, the best goal difference in the league and one of the best defences - Then how the **** do you expect to get promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am being sensible right now but its its a true point none the less

Then how the **** do you expect to get promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pissed but its its a true point none the less

Pointless thread? no one needs to hear your negativity, we are a better team than we have been in many years and like somebody said everybody has an off game. How many off games have we had this season? even a few of the defeats such as this one we dominated, just the finishing was there. were still in a great position an in still very confident we'l at least get the playoffs! forget the loss and prepare for. celebrating the next win

If you can only get points 26 out of 33 at home, with 5 clean sheets, the best goal difference in the league and one of the best defences - Then how the **** do you expect to get promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am being sensible right now but its its a true point none the less

Pointless thread? no one needs to hear your negativity, we are a better team than we have been in many years and like somebody said everybody has an off game. How many off games have we had this season? even a few of the defeats such as this one we dominated, just the finishing was there. were still in a great position an in still very confident we'l at least get the playoffs! forget the loss and prepare for. celebrating the next win

Is this part of the problem? We didn't lose!

Archived