Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alex Baptiste

This must be explain why he played vs Middlesbrough today then.

not really. Liverpool bid £6 million for ince but he still played.

Barcelona accepted a bid for messi the other day, he still played.

All is not well at blackpool, so lets see what happens.

A Blackpool journo, via fourth official on twitter said the story was mischief making and no bid or interest existed.

Even though John Percy said we were interested. Sky said it was accepted and neither club have denied it.

I would say there would be clear contact between the clubs. Their chairman isn't shy in commenting on things.

De Laet's a good player, he's not the best defensively for me but going forward I'd go as far as saying he's actually better than Naughton.

He's got some work defensively but he's a very talented player, strikes me as a bit clumsy at times.

De Laet's a good player, he's not the best defensively for me but going forward I'd go as far as saying he's actually better than Naughton.

He's got some work defensively but he's a very talented player, strikes me as a bit clumsy at times.

No way ! Naughton was much better. IMO

Not sure about that. If he ends up scoring numerous belters then fair enough.

He has different qualities going forward compared to naughton.

Naughton had the better end product, but rarely looked like he was confident with the ball at his feet.

De laet is confident running with the ball and his runs are often great to watch, but doesnt have the end product as often as naughton.

Can we combine the 2?

lol

Behave!

Archived