Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

Peterborough pre-match ponderings

Who says standing up doesn't improve atmosphere eh?

Watching this I'm very gutted I'll be in fkin Wales and not at the game. However, I still think we'll lose. Stuck £10 it at 4/1 as well. Much rather have the 3 points though

I usually find that singing improves an atmosphere.

Last season at Peterborough was one of the worst away performances we've ever had as a set of fans.

Wood being out might be a blessing in disguise, because we can't just rely on one player getting the goals besides Nuge as find the net recently, plus hopefully it means more playing time for Futacs & Waggy and i'm unsure on this but is Schlupp available tomorrow?

I usually find that singing improves an atmosphere.

Last season at Peterborough was one of the worst away performances we've ever had as a set of fans.

No it wasn't. I've been to away games where almost everyone was sitting down and there's been about 2 songs all game. At Peterborough there was a fair bit of singing in the first half. And lets not forget, the match was absolutely atrocious.

I don't know why opinions on the atmosphere's at Peterborough away seem to differ so much. It obviously depends where you're standing.

I don't think I'll listen to this tomorrow, you just know what's in the pipeline. I don't know if my heart can take a whole 90 minutes of it., I hate being negative but it would be typical Leicester to bottle it, please please please prove me wrong!

This will show what we are really made of, we can't rely on Wood, people have complained about our depth and back up, and this is time the likes of Vardy, Waghorn or Futacs to really stand up to the plate.

Wood is out, teams have to deal with their best players being out, we can't rely on Wood for goals in every game we play.

Big shoes to fill for one of the three I think, my choice is Waghorn, before we signed Wood he was improving and scoring goals, hopefully if picked he can continue that tomorrow.

This will show what we are really made of, we can't rely on Wood, people have complained about our depth and back up, and this is time the likes of Vardy, Waghorn or Futacs to really stand up to the plate.

Wood is out, teams have to deal with their best players being out, we can't rely on Wood for goals in every game we play.

Big shoes to fill for one of the three I think, my choice is Waghorn, before we signed Wood he was improving and scoring goals, hopefully if picked he can continue that tomorrow.

it`s not just his goals that we will miss though, it`s his hold up play,which allows the midfield players to get forward and play in and around him.

He gives us a physical presence up top that our other strikers don`t give us, except maybe Futacs,who Pearson doesn`t seem to favour.

In my opinion, the back up strikers we have got will not get us promoted, and if it is true that Wood will be out for 6 weeks, we really do need to bring in another target man striker on loan.

* Edited to say that if any of Morgan, Knockeart, Nuge or Drinkwater get injured in the coming weeks, we don`t have the players of their quality, to come in and replace them either, and will give us all kinds of problems.

The strength of our bench, may seem strong to the media pundits, but i think most of us know differently.

Archived