Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

Peterborough pre-match ponderings

I hope Nige prioritises this match over the Udders replay, much as I want to win that match too.

---------------------Kasper---------------------

De Laet ------Wes------Keane------Konch

Knocky------Drinky-----James*-------Dyer *I'm presuming he'll be fit in time for this match.

----------------Nuge------Wood---------------

Bench: Logan, Marshall, Futacs, Vardy, King, Moore, Gallagher

I'm afraid to make a prediction because I can't help feeling we're due a reality check, but I'm thinking we can get a healthy 3-0 if we turn up.

If everyone is fit, I'd go with what I think is our first choice XI right now...

---------------------Kasper---------------------

De Laet ------Wes------Keane------Konch

Knocky------Drinky-----James-------Marshall

----------------Nuge------Wood---------------

Subs: Logan, Dyer, Futacs, King, Moore, Schlupp, Waghorn

And, if fit, I'd play the same team against Huddersfield in the Cup replay but I suspect Pearson will once again rest one or two for that.

As I said on the Watford thread after they lost to Bristol, this league is ridiculous, and anyone can beat anyone, we don't normally do well there, so we can't take this for granted, and we can't be too disheartened if we fvck up and bounce back straight away.

Saying that we have some winnable games coming up, Peterborough, Charlton, Blackburn, and a massive match at Cardiff at some point. This month is going to be a cracker.

Hopefully all the players will have recovered from their minor knocks over the next 8 days. This is one of those normally bogey games that will have us believing we can get promotion if we win. I'll wait and see how the injury situation is before making any predictions

I've been to Posh in key games a few times, we've either needed to win to cement our position or to try & stay in touch & we've lost.

I'm sure some people will predict a thrashing, but I'm certain it won't happen like that and we'll have to fight for everything we get out the game.

We know what the team is barring injuries or illness and I'm certain we'll see that.

Time to assert ourselves away from home.

Cadiff,,Hull,Watford have 7,7,&8 away wins respectively.We have won 5.

Our home record is good. More away success is needed for automatic promotion,otherwise playoffs loom.

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Keane -- Konchesky

Knockaert -- Drinkwater -- James -- Marshall

Nugent -- Wood

Subs: Moore, Wellens, King, Dyer, Gallagher, Vardy, Futacs.

If we turn up, I'm predicting a 3-1 win.

Hope its like this from the play off year - the atmosphere in the ns half that day was one of best i've experienced!!

Yea, great atmosphere that day! They absolutely crammed us in and we had loads of fans stood on the those sloped aisles who couldn't even get into the main standing bit.

Hoping for another good sing song on the river boat too.

We also had a bad record vs Bristol City and we annihilated them. This is a completely different Leicester this season and the past bares no relevence as regards to our chances of winning on Saturday. It'll be a tough game and I can see us needing to score at least twice to get the win but i'm confident we'll get it.

Archived