Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Peterborough Post-Match Thread (2-1 away loss)

We didnt deserve to win but we didnt play well enough for a team in our position. Missed Wood and James but I think Vardy did okay, was certainly 100x better than Waghorn. We got complacent when we scored, their 2 goals were inevitable.

We've put ourselves in a position where its likely we'll have to chase teams now.

So disappointing

Listen to me you bunch of retards..... We`ve won 6 out of the last 5 games, are you not happy with that?

I swear that some of you would be pissed off with a 2 million quid lotto win because some bloke won 3 million the week before.

fkin kids....

That's some going!!

Listen to me you bunch of retards..... We`ve won 6 out of the last 5 games, are you not happy with that?

I swear that some of you would be pissed off with a 2 million quid lotto win because some bloke won 3 million the week before.

fkin kids....

No winning 6 out of five is just not good enough!!!!

Correct, we CANT rely on one player. But we also cannot rely on Vardy and Waghorn either to score goals when Nuge or Wood are injured! Its been proven again and again that they just aren't up to it, aside from maybe one good game in ten. Outside of Wood and Nugent we've got a massive drop in quality to the next strikers.

There is games where Wood and Nugent will not feature, through injury or suspension.

So of course we have to deal with our other options, those being Vardy and Waghorn. If they aren't good enough, then stick five in midfield like some people wanted, or simply replace them with a loan striker, the loan window is now open, and look what teams have done already in the past week, Afobe, Wickham and DJ Campbell all stepping down a division.

We can't rely on one man, Wood this Wood that, you can't guarantee that he would of made a difference today, Wood himself has had a couple of off games recently.

Fvcksake. I go in to make the dinner and we're 1 up. Come back in and we've been beaten!!

It's an old cliche but, anything can happen in the Championship.

As long as we bounce back from this and don't let it ruin the momentum we've built, we'll be alright.

Archived