Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Cardiff Match Thread

I can see Pearson's thinking.

We needed a bit if experience and bite in the middle, Wellens is the best we have in that regard.

Marshall and Kane were poor on Saturday so I'm not surprised to see them dropped.

Nugent is effective cutting in from the left, but Dyer isn't as effective cutting in from the right, so I'm not sure quite how it's going to set up.

Surprised Knocky isn't starting, I would have thought this is the sort of match he'd thrive in.

I would have had Knocky in the centre instead of Dyer out wide, just for the shape. Crossing won't be that effective against these so how much width we need Im not sure.

Playing Nugent or in fact any of the other midfielders or strikers in this starting 11 is criminal.

I can`t see any creativity in that side, and having Wellens back in the side, just about sums up our woes at the minute!

In a game where i thought Pearson would really go for it, if he really thought we still had any chance of automatic promotion, he has picked a team, that for me, suggests he is scared of losing.

Not a good sign!

good to see the anti wellens brigade are ouit tonight. admit it king and drinkwater haven't been pulling up many trees lately so give wellens a chance.

What about Connor Clifford?

Real shame James is injured, if he was fit Wellens probably wouldn't even be in the 18 let alone starting 11.

good to see the anti wellens brigade are ouit tonight. admit it king and drinkwater haven't been pulling up many trees lately so give wellens a chance.

Or put Knocky in the middle where he's strongest and where we can get creative. Or .... oh hang on .... he's assembled such a shit squad that we don't have any other options.

Think King will play on right to protect SSL.He has not played at this level for months and is out of position.What is so bad form NP point of view is that he has let our only RB cover go on a loan that if recalled he cannot play for 28 days!!!! Bad management or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or put Knocky in the middle where he's strongest and where we can get creative. Or .... oh hang on .... he's assembled such a shit squad that we don't have any other options.

You really are a disabled. How many back up players do you want? Who else is realistically available to us? Last I heard, Messi is busy tonight.

thats pearsons fault. i don't like pearson but it was him who gets rid of danns on loan so our options are limitedin pearson i don't trust but i am not going to slag wellens off because he is playing

Archived