Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Cardiff Match Thread

Think King will play on right to protect SSL.He has not played at this level for months and is out of position.What is so bad form NP point of view is that he has let our only RB cover go on a loan that if recalled he cannot play for 28 days!!!! Bad management or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakespeare has already said its 4-3-3.

St Ledger can play right full back. Ask Preston.

Moore needs to play games to enhance as a footballer. We cannot determine who is going to get injured.

Unusual formation, players being played out of position, players coming in who have barely started all season... reeks of desperation. What use all of Nigel's macho single-mindedness if he can't stick to his guns with his team selections? It might be a masterstroke, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if this time tomorrow our goal difference is fiver lower and we're without a manager. And I was thinking before i saw the team that we'd win this...

Do you think wellens is the answer then?? Sorry but I don't, hope I'm proven wrong though

We need a player with a little bit of fight. Wellens is the only option in the squad, regardless of whether we think he is the answer or not.

Leicester City â€@OfficialFOXES

Shakey confirms 4-3-3: "We'll have 3 in the middle, 3 up top and we're going to have a go at them." #LCFC #ccfc

Great of all the formations he could change to, if Cardiff get a upper hand on the game, this 4-3-3, will more than likely turn into 4-5-1, it always does when were concerned. That means Wood will be on his own, and the way he has played lately he might struggle holding the ball up. Who is going to help us on the counter attack, Nugent and Dyer, one of which has a terrible delivery, and the other is really a striker. We should of started Knockaert in my opinion, or dropped Wood and put in Kane.

You really are a disabled. How many back up players do you want? Who else is realistically available to us? Last I heard, Messi is busy tonight.

Thanks.

I'll answer your question regardless of the childish insult.

I'd like enough players to give us cover when we have a few injuries .... If you look back to us being top of the league i was slated on here for saying now is the time to sign a player in each department. Seems to me a full back and a CM the two we didn't sign that i said we needed to (the other was a striker and we signed wood) would have done just fine.

But big nige is always right and I'm a disabled so what do i know.

Oi! Cock ******, support the team regardless of personnel, we needed to chancgd things, things have been changed, is it the right change wait and see, but we couldn't have lined up with the same team that lost to Wednesday.

Can we get an update on the actual formation? 442 with one of the centre mids playing in the Oakley role?

433 or 451 with Nugent out wide

532 with Dyer and Jeff as wing backs.

To be honest 532 gives us the most balance, but Dyer or Jeff would be on their wrong side.

Edit: d'oh just seen above post, 433 it makes sense to go 3 in the middle, but would have preferred knocky to Dyer.

I'd like enough players to give us cover when we have a few injuries .... If you look back to us being top of the league i was slated on here for saying now is the time to sign a player in each department. Seems to me a full back and a CM the two we didn't sign that i said we needed to (the other was a striker and we signed wood) would have done just fine.

But big nige is always right and I'm a disabled so what do i know.

We had that last season. Everyone moaned, me included.

We never say Nige is always right, but there is so much negativity already prior to kick off. Get behind the club for once.

Oi! Cock ******, support the team regardless of personnel, we needed to chancgd things, things have been changed, is it the right change wait and see, but we couldn't have lined up with the same team that lost to Wednesday.

Can we get an update on the actual formation? 442 with one of the centre mids playing in the Oakley role?

433 or 451 with Nugent out wide

532 with Dyer and Jeff as wing backs.

To be honest 532 gives us the most balance, but Dyer or Jeff would be on their wrong side.

Oops yeah .... don't talk about whether you agree with the formation or personnel .... just blindly shout at your radio. Why do we have a forum in your opinion and what should we be doing - all agreeing that it's a fabulous move to get wellens, dyer and SSl at right back??

We had that last season. Everyone moaned, me included.

We never say Nige is always right, but there is so much negativity already prior to kick off. Get behind the club for once.

Not everyone was moaning. I was delighted. .... it's what top sides have.

Shakespeare has already said its 4-3-3.

St Ledger can play right full back. Ask Preston.

Moore needs to play games to enhance as a footballer. We cannot determine who is going to get injured.

Preston are not top of Championship and it is because you cannot determine who is going to get injured that you MUST have cover.Alot of the players can change position but not at RB.

Preston are not top of Championship and it is because you cannot determine who is going to get injured that you MUST have cover.Alot of the players can change position but not at RB.

St Ledger can play right back. Hence why I brought Preston into my post, he played some games at right back for them. He was solid, so was they.

You've got two options then.. Keep Moore just incase someone gets injured, but he doesn't get any game time. Or, you send him out on loan to a club that will help him progress. If an injury happens, it happens, that's football, it's unexpected.

Archived