Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phildw

Stringer scaremongering

any key player wouldn't be sold without the manager being told and given funds to replace, people that could leave are the likes of Danns, who isn't a regular and infact last season was completely unwanted, Konchesky is a slightly weird case but I think Pearson knows a lot more then he lets on and is no doubt fully aware of any offers for Konchesky

Stringer's normal journalistic style. He's attempting to get listeners simple as.

Indeed,

tune in later to hear some shocking Leicester related news. #shocking

3 hours later

News is i'm considering buying some club colored boxer shorts, and I might draw a fox on one of the arse cheeks.

Now the weather. 

In the press conference after the game on Sunday he was aked a question about transfers and responded that there would not be wholesale changes. This I assume is different to the statement before implying there would be no new players. I assume Stringer thinks this is earth shattering breaking news, if so he'd be wrong.

Pretty obvious Pearson is having nothing to do with transfers any more. So I guess the next question is, is the reason we havnt signed anybody down to our director of footballs incompetence?

Replace director of football with ex manager and then you're laughing.

Pretty obvious Pearson is having nothing to do with transfers any more. So I guess the next question is, is the reason we havnt signed anybody down to our director of footballs incompetence?

No, although it does appear Pearson isn't the person to ask about arrivals & departures.

Our wages are around the FFP limit, no signings have arrived because we need to sell to buy... And no one's interested in the players we want to sell (not Morgan, Schmeichel etc, but Gallagher Danns etc) at the amount we're paying them. So unless something miraculous happens we are where we are.

Actual saleable assets like Morgan & Schmeichel are out of contract next summer. We're unlikely to be able to offer them same deals again so they could potentially walk away for nothing - That could hinder next season's preseason arrivals too... As mentioned by many, the period of reckless wages under Sven will hinder us for years.

Not incompetence, just not in a financial position to bring calibre players in. Why bring dross in, because they're cheap. It was obvious from the moment he was appointed. He is only doing his job.

Our Director of Football's MO would clearly be reduce this over inflated wage bill we have rather than add to it.FYI We've signed two players.

So what was actually said?

Something like "at the moment there is no transfer news" stringer asked if anyone will leave , np responded with "I have no idea, you will find out if they do" so either he isn't being told or he has no idea as there have been no bids and he can't tell the future.

Stringers biggest problem imo is he tries far too hard to be jack the lad & man of the people when he just can't carry it off!

This! The guy annoys me so much.

Even his little annoying habits get to me, like in the middle of the 'moan in' he will ask a question then just randomly say the time after."What did you think of the match John? 10 past 6" wtf is that?

Also when he goes off on a tangent which no one gives a fvck about and no one finds funny. i.e, last Monday when he was going on about that town with the name beans in? The tosser.

Rant over.

Something like "at the moment there is no transfer news" stringer asked if anyone will leave , np responded with "I have no idea, you will find out if they do" so either he isn't being told or he has no idea as there have been no bids and he can't tell the future.

All I'd take from that is that Robinson is in charge of off-loading the high earners not NP. Which is no surprise really

Archived