Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Konch - moving on....

Thumbs up from me

He doesn't have the pace to play in a variety of positions, his attacking prowess is limited to lofted passes often costs us possession & his lack of pace leaves us exposed on the flank

As he was under contract at Liverpool, you'd have to assume we're paying him a lot for the division too, which is a hell of a lot of money to have tied up in a rather limited fullback.

It's not all negative though, he's given his all for us which is more than many have done.

Happy with this.

Had a good first season with us, became a bit inconsistent in the next. Too slow nowadays in my opinion, and we have Schlupp and Bakayogo who can play left-back anyway. 

Will be on high wages, so it's good to let him go, might free us up to get someone in, in a position we need. 

Thumbs up from me

He doesn't have the pace to play in a variety of positions, his attacking prowess is limited to lofted passes often costs us possession & his lack of pace leaves us exposed on the flank

As he was under contract at Liverpool, you'd have to assume we're paying him a lot for the division too, which is a hell of a lot of money to have tied up in a rather limited fullback.

It's not all negative though, he's given his all for us which is more than many have done.

First time you've posted and not called him "Hoofsky" ;)

I do agree though that he is getting slower and his ball retention is poor. He is a very solid defender though and was never poor for us but was limited. Wages really didn't help. If he was not a "big name" (and not just due to number of letters) he would have gotten more slack IMO

He's a good player for me and has been dependable and was useful experience in a young team. However, he's on big, big money and it makes sense to offload the wage if possible.

Leaves with no negative feelings as far as I'm concerned.

Archived