Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

I wonder if Wesilewski's obligatory Nat Jackson EMT interview is going to be as good as I would like it to be? Can he really open a bottle of Tyskie on her nose? I can't get this image out of my mind of him running around laughing with Billy Davies in his jaws like a Jack Russell with a rat! 

I look at this bloke and Hammond and think we'll be far harder to break down this year.

Poland & Anderlecht is a very decent standard. He may be on the decline but his injury was four years back so it seems like he's well over that. I can imagine him being far better defensively than De Laet.

We're a physical side that can attack with pace and FLAIR, that can adapt to different styles of game too.

I really do think we might surprise a few this year.

Bang on, we complain about not dominating at set pieces, I imagine the two additions would offer far more physicality.

That video is beyond a joke, he's not going to last half a game with those sort of challenges. How has he done so many in his career?!? And to think people moaned about Neil danns having bad discipline

You could probably manage to incriminate Linekar in a youtube video.

Are you forgetting that the bloke is 33 and has had a whole career in which to rack up the bad challenges. A quick look at ESPN stats will tell you that he hasn't been sent off since the 07/08 season.

This video is scary. He's an absolute beast, who 'defends' with his elbows more than anything else. 

Potentially worrying? Hopefully all of that can be coached out. 

Archived