Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Will Manchester City give us a chance

During December Man City have to play 9 games, which are 7 Premiership, a Champions League game and a Capital One Cup so I would say it wont be there strongest side they put out against us.

No disrespect to Sunderland but did Man City weaken there side for this game.?

From November 30th to January 1st we also have to play 9 games,difficult choice for Nigel as the league is more important,do we play a weakened side?

They won't GIVE us a chance but we will HAVE a very good chance of winning.

This...

I reckon a big upset is on the cards

It's exactly nights like this that make me happy Pearson has put out a decent side in the cup this season. Got mi tickets and very much looking forward to this one.

I for one do not see Joe Hart as a joke. Every goalkeeper makes a horrific mistake sometimes. Look at Kasper a few weeks ago. Joe Hart is quality.

He's going through a bad phase but he had a good game against Germany, no keeper in the world would've saved their goal. Still England's best keeper.

Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..Pls don't play like they're doing against Spurs..

Archived