Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Will Manchester City give us a chance

There side:

Hart

Richards

Nastasic

Boyata

Kolarov

Navas

Milner

Fernandinho

Nasri

Jovetic

Negredo

In other words, were fvcked.

M

Dzeko more likely to start instead of Negredo, and Clichy instead of Kolorov. Judging from recent teams they've put out anyway.

They aren't great away to start with.

Also, you can guarantee our lot will be up for it in front of a noisy sell-out crowd in a competition Man City won't be massively bothered about.

Stranger things have happened.....

I hope we go out there with the intention of beating them. I hope we do the same should we go up and play them in the league. Not just treat them as bonus games we've got no chance in.

Football is about great games and moments and if we really believe it and want it we can cause an upset.

They aren't great away to start with.

Also, you can guarantee our lot will be up for it in front of a noisy sell-out crowd in a competition Man City won't be massively bothered about.

Stranger things have happened.....

doing well...... until you said noisy.

Chelsea would have rolled us over. Spurs seem to be toothless up front, so I'd have been confident if we were playing them at home. Manchester City's away form is shocking, so if we get the first goal I fancy our chances. 

I wouldn't know what to expect from Manchester United.

I would have been very confident if we had drawn West Ham, Stoke or Sunderland. 

doing well...... until you said noisy.

In fairness, the atmosphere was excellent the last time they came.

It was helped by the early goal but we were far from quiet even in the build-up.

They play Bayern Munich A, Arsenal H, Leicester A then Fulham A.

During December Man City have to play 9 games, which are 7 Premiership, a Champions League game and a Capital One Cup so I would say it wont be there strongest side they put out against us. 

No disrespect to Sunderland but did Man City weaken there side for this game.?

No matter what side Man City turn out they will have players that we would love to have in our team.  I too expect that it won't be their strongest team because of their fixture congestion but if they turn up and play we'll have problems.  However despite the last outing I expect our players to be up for it against a top team so we'll give them a game.

looking forward to seeing what Lloyd can do against Richards(may be too cold for Lloyd though)and knocky on the other side could keep milner occupied.Need to keep the football though for long periods even if we are not charging forward.They will be decent when they have it no question

Archived