Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
langtonfox

Walshys Rant

Now one of the most hated people in Leicester history and the worst manager in Leicester's history don't say enough when it comes to Peter Taylor for me. Hate the cunt (Possibly more, certainly on par with ****** ****).

Just fixed that post for you.

Read an article somewhere about how he forced him out the team and tried to force a loan through to Wolves or Derby. No Surprises he hates him,

Poor Walshy ended up somewhere worse than both of them - Coventry

Got to a good position in the league with O'Neill's players, dismantled it with his own seriously overpriced rubbish, threw away our best chance of winning the FA Cup in 30 years and then contrived to go on our worst ever run. Spent more money the following summer and lost 5-0 at home to a promoted club. Lost 14 away matches in a row.

Unbelievably bad collapse and awful management.

MON was always going to be a massively tough act to follow. The team seemed to love him and to play for HIM.

It's easy to call Taylor a cvnt and, fair play, he made some awful fookin signings. But the fact was, ANYONE would have found that job tough to take on and to retain the success O'Neill had.

Taylor, I'm afraid, was nowhere near good enough for the task.

Redknapp might have done a better job, but he turned the chance down.

Regarding Walshy's rant... See this in some context. That being Walshy, I believe, had made it clear he wanted to manage the club or at least be part of the managerial set-up.

Taylor got the job and fooked it up, so it sounds like sour grapes to me. I loved Walsh as a player, but he's been going on about this for years hasn't he?

MON was always going to be a massively tough act to follow. The team seemed to love him and to play for HIM.

It's easy to call Taylor a cvnt and, fair play, he made some awful fookin signings. But the fact was, ANYONE would have found that job tough to take on and to retain the success O'Neill had.

It was a tough job but he had the squad and resources no other manager in our history had available. He didn't have to retain the success levels, just ensure we were comfortable and secure going into the new stadium two years later.

The best managers come through the difficult times and bad results, it just got progressively worse under Taylor and he seemed to have no clue what he was doing. Unfortunately whilst spending vast amounts.

We should've gone in for George Graham at some point during the post-O'Neill days.

Hindsight, eh?

I don't hate Peter Taylor, he was simply a crap manager.

l can't believe that any Leicester fan doesn't hate this c@nt.  The bloke was given that squad plus £27m and he turned us into about the worst  major team in the country. What made it ever worse was he never accepted any blame what so ever. Nothing at all to do with MON being a hard act to follow, this @rsehole is the biggest conman in football history, and he's still getting away with it, which is totally unbelievable. He should be hanged for crimes against football.

Archived