Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 19:25, Legend_in_blue said:

I'm 45 hours in as well but what are the Minotaur missions?  lol

Arena?  lol

I haven't a clue!

You must have a quest of visiting the arena. Its where a member of the cult is. Its on the island furthest SE. Cant remember the name. Both the arena and the minotaur missions are there. The island is split between 2 nations. I need to be level 40 to do the next minotaur mission, which sounds interesting so i might just go in and try it out.

Ive basically gone off the story arc and I'm going round exploring, doing missions, unlocking cultists and killing them. i just get lost in this game, before i know it ive played another hour and barely done anything. I just like getting on an island and going to the sync points.

How hard is olive wood to come by. I need to do more ship battles and ram the shit out of everything lol 

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:17, Carl the Llama said:

Still early days, currently on the silver samurai case, 3rd or 4th of game 1 iirc.

Apologies if ive asked you this before, have you played the PW games before? The Steel Samurai is a good case. The security guard is a psycho lol 

6 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Apologies if ive asked you this before, have you played the PW games before? The Steel Samurai is a good case. The security guard is a psycho lol 

Played it years ago but I don't really remember anything much beyond the character art.

Anyone on the Autochess bandwagon?  Just been playingDOTA Underlords and really into it.  Good format, even if the games take way to long (45 mins).  Underlords was the classic Valve rip off of Dota Auto Chess but also League of Legends has one modded called Teamfight Tactics.

Classic simple to learn, bugger to master format.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-27-which-is-the-best-auto-chess-game-for-you-heres-our-handy-guide-to-the-major-players

Curious to know if anyone else has dabbled?

Gwent The Witcher Card Game - horribly addictive even though I'm rubbish at it.  There is a levelling system though which segregates the normal from the talented.  I'm also playing Thronebreaker, same system as Gwent but different cards and puzzles (some horribly difficult).

On 06/07/2019 at 09:39, kingcarr21 said:

Still AC Odyssey. 55 hours in, level 42. 2 bosses beat, 2 arena stages done, spear lvl 5 and top shagger ?

Still AC Odyssey. 63 hours in, level 45

Still loving this game, spent last night running around Lakonia. I keep forgetting I have a horse lol I never use it. Ive gone well off the main story and now just enjoy going around finding cultists. I tried my hand at a lvl 50 cultist and got battered. Annoyingly I tried to sparta kick him off a cliff but he was too strong. There is so much enjoyment in luring enemies to the cliff edge and in your mind shouting 'This is SPARTAAAAA' lol 

On 10/07/2019 at 08:08, kingcarr21 said:

Still AC Odyssey. 63 hours in, level 45

Still loving this game, spent last night running around Lakonia. I keep forgetting I have a horse lol I never use it. Ive gone well off the main story and now just enjoy going around finding cultists. I tried my hand at a lvl 50 cultist and got battered. Annoyingly I tried to sparta kick him off a cliff but he was too strong. There is so much enjoyment in luring enemies to the cliff edge and in your mind shouting 'This is SPARTAAAAA' lol 

Just picked this up again after a few weeks off.

Still touring Greece, Lagonia I think it's called.

I haven't a clue what I'm doing main story I just keep travelling from question mark to question mark clearing those.  I have so many quests going I'm clearing quests I have no idea I have, getting between 50-60k exp every time on those.

Killed another cult member and now have the full viper set.  I'm in poison overdrive none stand a chance.  Already had the decent poison daggers and poison bow, now I'm at +30% poison damage with the viper set.  On top of all assassin perks, unstoppable.  

Still enjoying it but it's as easy as ever.  ?

I think I still have half the map to uncover, 52 hours in.

17 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Just picked this up again after a few weeks off.

Still touring Greece, Lagonia I think it's called.

I haven't a clue what I'm doing main story I just keep travelling from question mark to question mark clearing those.  I have so many quests going I'm clearing quests I have no idea I have, getting between 50-60k exp every time on those.

Killed another cult member and now have the full viper set.  I'm in poison overdrive none stand a chance.  Already had the decent poison daggers and poison bow, now I'm at +30% poison damage with the viper set.  On top of all assassin perks, unstoppable.  

Still enjoying it but it's as easy as ever.  ?

I think I still have half the map to uncover, 52 hours in.

I've just reached level 47, completed the arena and the legendary animals. My armor is still very much a mish mash set up because as you say its an easy game. Might up it to hard mode and see if it gives me a challenge. Im strong enough now to just run into a massive fortress and smash everyone even if they all attack at the same time.

I've moved away from poison and using fire now. Ruins people. I also love the bow and arrow. The ability to shoot people through walls is ridiculous. I've got a perk to build up 1 adrenaline bar automatically so you can just hide and keep spamming the ghost arrow ability. Wipe out a fortress without moving lol.

Still loving it and I am also just going round to each question mark and trying to unlock everything. Keep picking up trophies so will be interesting once I have finished the main story how many trophies I have left. Ive uncovered most of the map now as ive been going round killing cultists. i've killed over half of them.

The ship is ridiculous to upgrade to max. Resources are reasonable until you have 1 level of something left to upgrade. Then its like 400K drachmae :blink: Hope there isn't a trophy to max out the ship lol 

16 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Just downloaded AC oddesey for the PC not played a game for a quite a while now, going to have a blast later today need to see how the laptop handles this on a TV screen, last game tried was no man's sky and it ran well so fingers crossed

It will consume time.  lol

I'm 59 hours in and I don't see myself getting platinum on this in under 90 hours.  Feels like I'm about halfway through even though I'm now level 48.

I keep reaching new areas thinking it'll be as quiet as some of the outlying desert areas in origins but it ends up the opposite.  There's so much to do.

Finally upgraded the spear to level 5 after randomly coming across a cultist and raised many abilities I use to tier 3.  Thought great, only another 9 collectables needed to upgrade it to max but no, 22 cultists required lol

22.  I'll keep chipping away at it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It will consume time.  lol

I'm 59 hours in and I don't see myself getting platinum on this in under 90 hours.  Feels like I'm about halfway through even though I'm now level 48.

I keep reaching new areas thinking it'll be as quiet as some of the outlying desert areas in origins but it ends up the opposite.  There's so much to do.

Finally upgraded the spear to level 5 after randomly coming across a cultist and raised many abilities I use to tier 3.  Thought great, only another 9 collectables needed to upgrade it to max but no, 22 cultists required lol

22.  I'll keep chipping away at it.

Played an hour last night runs great tbf done one quest to meet some bloke with a vineyard had a mooch seems impressive so far, will put some hours in today I rec

• 3 weeks later...

Had a good couple of weeks off from Assassins creed. Decided to give it another go last night. Now im 77 hours in, Level 52 and an Olympic champion.

Really need to crack on with the main quests so I can unlock the remaining cultists. Love smashing people with massive weapons lol 

5 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Had a good couple of weeks off from Assassins creed. Decided to give it another go last night. Now im 77 hours in, Level 52 and an Olympic champion.

Really need to crack on with the main quests so I can unlock the remaining cultists. Love smashing people with massive weapons lol 

I'm at lvl 53 now having put in 72 hours.  Just finishing off Elis which then leaves me the sea and the rest of the islands to the NE and SE to uncover.

I haven't done, intentionally, a quest in hours and hours of gameplay now.  Recently focussed on hiring legendary lieutenants for my ship, so one trophy unlock there as I have all 4 and only one upgrade away now from legendary ship status for the other trophy.  Also took out the tier 1 mercenary to finish that lot off so am top of the food chain there for another trophy.

I have 12 unspent ability points, game is easy enough without using these.  

Cultists, still an absolute load of these to do lol

I  reckon 100 hours now to platinum.

14 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I'm at lvl 53 now having put in 72 hours.  Just finishing off Elis which then leaves me the sea and the rest of the islands to the NE and SE to uncover.

I haven't done, intentionally, a quest in hours and hours of gameplay now.  Recently focussed on hiring legendary lieutenants for my ship, so one trophy unlock there as I have all 4 and only one upgrade away now from legendary ship status for the other trophy.  Also took out the tier 1 mercenary to finish that lot off so am top of the food chain there for another trophy.

I have 12 unspent ability points, game is easy enough without using these.  

Cultists, still an absolute load of these to do lol

I  reckon 100 hours now to platinum.

I still have some upgrades to do on the ship, got about half of it legendary. I don't spend enough time on the seas so my wood supply is never very high. Need to start ramming random boats lol.

I spend my ability points but literally just waste them now on abilities I know I wont use.

Ive got most of the map unlocked now, think im just going to focus on the main quests now. Not sure ill bother with platinum. Will see what's left once main quest is finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the main story and all cultists are dead. Now cracking on with the Atlantis missions. 85 hours in and level 57.

Got 80% of the trophies, some of them are still hidden so I will carry on with the quests. Not far off legendary ship. Just 1 more upgrade.

Still loving the game. Might get Origins next