Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foreverfan

What are you doing till august then ?

For us no holiday as can't afford it now. Looking forward to plenty of sport on tv.

Tour de france starts in july. Three weeks of cycling on the telly and hoping to catch some of it in Yorkshire as it starts there.

And the World cup of course.

Then it will be august again

I'll be:

Working, pooping, sleeping, eating, drinking, cycling, cooking, gaming, listening to music, going to concerts, writing, reading, photographing, getting up, going to bed, brushing my teeth, taking a shower, belching, sneezing, farting, watching TV, cleaning up, taking the train, shopping, doing groceries and many, many other things.

I'll be:

Working, pooping, sleeping, eating, drinking, cycling, cooking, gaming, listening to music, going to concerts, writing, reading, photographing, getting up, going to bed, brushing my teeth, taking a shower, belching, sneezing, farting, watching TV, cleaning up, taking the train, shopping, doing groceries and many, many other things.

I know. I've been stalking you since April.

I'll be at Grace Road for the T20's and obviously watching the World Cup too. Plenty of time to watch Horse racing on Saturdays too. If only the jump season was in the summer. Got Kasabian to come as well. Should be a good summer.

The World Cup will dominate it, I'm also off to Italy for a few days, no doubt a bit of transfer speculation will fill some time up too. The new season will be around before we know it!

Archived