Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Such a shame. Michael Oliver made a brave and correct decision, the type of which should be given more. He then totally undoes his good work by giving a penalty incorrectly massively influenced by the thick home crowd. They were even appealing for a pen a few minutes before that with one of the cleanest challenges you'll ever see. Come on Swansea!

Why when teams have a free kick in the very last second do they let someone who looks like he's the sort of player who is going to run straight at it and blast it over the bar take it. I could tell that was going in row Z. If you're going to shoot from there get someone on who has some technical skill and can take a dead ball.

Why when teams have a free kick in the very last second do they let someone who looks like he's the sort of player who is going to run straight at it and blast it over the bar take it. I could tell that was going in row Z. If you're going to shoot from there get someone on who has some technical skill and can take a dead ball.

I wish Burnley had done that against us a couple of weeks ago.

Perhaps Kasper thought that was going to happen that's why he positioned himself where he did :dunno:

Swansea are a good team, so by my thinking we should beat them! Anyway it's utter bollox we will go down as Sunderland, Burnley and Drama queens seem hell on intent on out doing any pants results we get.

A good team but not a 'big' enough team/club for the players to be excited, motivated and realise they need to turn up and put a shift in for imo.

Get something, perform and put a shift in next week and I will, deal?

Yeah, fair enough.

Just seems as though posters have moved away from analysing the game to giving up on the season. The last few weeks have been disappointing but there's plenty of time to sort it out.

I made a comment about winning the "wrong" games after Burnley. If we'd lost to Stoke and Man United whilst drawing with Arsenal yet taken seven points from the last three the outlook would be different but the points return the same.

A good team but not a 'big' enough team/club for the players to be excited, motivated and realise they need to turn up and put a shift in for imo.

Like all those away games at places like Barnsley last season?

Yeah, fair enough.

Just seems as though posters have moved away from analysing the game to giving up on the season. The last few weeks have been disappointing but there's plenty of time to sort it out.

I made a comment about winning the "wrong" games after Burnley. If we'd lost to Stoke and Man United whilst drawing with Arsenal yet taken seven points from the last three the outlook would be different but the points return the same.

Nah,I know what your trying to say but football for me is about moments,and I'll never forget that United game.

And Redknapp shrugged off speculation regarding his future, claiming he has done well to organise the side under difficult circumstances.

"I think you have to understand that, two weeks before the season started, I had 12 players," he said.

"Now, I'm not making excuses, I had 12 players at this football club, outfield players.

"I went on tour to Ireland and I took 12 players with me.

"There wasn't another one injured, or hiding behind the training ground, that was what I had, 12, left over from last year's Championship, and it was a last-minute job when we had to bring players in.

"I couldn't give a monkey's about speculation. There's no one could do any better here at the moment than me, I don't think.

"I hear other names mentioned, but they couldn't do any better than what I can do, that's for sure."

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived