Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29699490

This is the mentality that we need to stamp out. Disgraceful comments from Bowen.

It's not complicated, diving is when you go down by choice. This 'you have a right to go down if you're touched' is ridiculous and exactly the problem with players these days. They do not have the right to take the rules into their own hands and try to make the referee make a decision. It is up to the referee to differentiate, not the player to convince him one way or the other.

It is conning the referee and anyone trying to defend that needs to start getting fined. Encouraging cheating if you're a coach is not acceptable. If managers and coaches are fined for criticising referees this should be punished twice as harshly.

The only thing about Monk's comments is if he's going to criticise opposition players for it then he has to be equally if not more critical of his own when they do it.

Very well put. Shame these sort of explanations are needed as it isn't difficult to understand why this kind of behaviour is wrong. A lot of people seem to be wilfully ignorant of this now, it's as if the idea of players 'playing the rules' so to speak appeals to them.

Taarabt is overweight but 3 stone!? lol

He's a fraud, he's a piss poor manager that's managed to convince a few people that he's any good and those gullible twats happen to be sky sports news

Monk now been "contacted" by the FA. Inevitable really, but pretty terrible that he'll get charged while nothing will happen to Moses or the ref, and the result will stand.

Pathetic. The cheating culture lives on.

They've asked him to 'explain his comments'. Does he really need to explain them?

They are an absolute joke, the FA, total embarrassment of an organisation.

Monk now been "contacted" by the FA. Inevitable really, but pretty terrible that he'll get charged while nothing will happen to Moses or the ref, and the result will stand.

Did he go to ground, as is his right?

Monk's comments are some of the most reasonable criticisms you're likely to hear. I liked how he said he'd had other officials agree with him, "it's the truth."

The FA have shown to everyone that they're not interested in enforcing the rules of the game, just protecting the authority of the ref.

I hate Warnock, I take every opportunity to point out how average he is.

But he didn't call the ref biased, he said the ref was influenced by players surrounding him. That's two different things. He was also very correct, it's something the FA should have cracked down on years ago.

Chelsea by far the worst for it, though everyone does it now.

I hate Warnock, I take every opportunity to point out how average he is.

But he didn't call the ref biased, he said the ref was influenced by players surrounding him. That's two different things. He was also very correct, it's something the FA should have cracked down on years ago.

Chelsea by far the worst for it, though everyone does it now.

if im honest it's mainly most foreign players tend to do it (chelsea)

I've found West Ham basically un-watchable for years now, but this season they look like a really good side. Sakho and Valencia have added so much to the side already. They could definitely finish in the top 10 if they play to their strengths rather than just pumping it up to Carlton Cole all season.

How much did Man City pay for Mangala? Bit different to Portugal this.

Did wonder why the French weren't starting him in the World Cup considering how highly rated he was but can certainly see why now.

How much did Man City pay for Mangala? Bit different to Portugal this.

Did wonder why the French weren't starting him in the World Cup considering how highly rated he was but can certainly see why now.

£32m I think

Archived