Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Qpr look the better of two crap sides, I really hope we beat the two sides, will be disappointed, as neither look much good.

You think QPR look the better team? I'm actually amazed you think that. Villa have looked much more dangerous and accomplished.

Qpr keep mid placing passes and do very little with the ball.

You think QPR look the better team? I'm actually amazed you think that. Villa have looked much more dangerous and accomplished.

Qpr keep mid placing passes and do very little with the ball.

Don't think either are any good, but flicking the game on and off, and the bits I have seen, villa look very tame going forward, and I have just watch cleverly have 3 chances to get a cross in, and hit 3 daisy cutters to the qpr defense, both miss placing passes, but the Austin finish is the only bit of class in the game.

Don't think either are any good, but flicking the game on and off, and the bits I have seen, villa look very tame going forward, and I have just watch cleverly have 3 chances to get a cross in, and hit 3 daisy cutters to the qpr defense, both miss placing passes, but the Austin finish is the only bit of class in the game.

I've sadly watched it all and Villa have worked themselves into some great positions and have as you say let themselves down badly with the final ball. But definitely have looked more fluid and dangerous than Qpr, Austin's finish aside.

Both lacking much quality though.

Archived