Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Increases the pressure to get points from the next game.

With burnley at arsenal, qpr at chelsea and newcastle home to liverpool

Every week in the Premier League is massive. Unfortunately, not all of our players have realized that yet.

I'm sure the players realise it, the facts are we are up against much better players a lot of the time.

Hahaha 17th!!!!! Load of wank

I think perhaps it was your expectations that were a load of wank.

People saying Burnley are shit...did they watch our game yesterday or have they not seen any of our last 4 games, they were better today than we have been in the last 4, ultimately they got the same results but they didn't play are dire as we have, that counts for nothing I know but its abit of encouragment rather than playing shit and losing.

I'm sure the players realise it, the facts are we are up against much better players a lot of the time.

I think perhaps it was your expectations that were a load of wank.

You cant blame anyone for thinking we would get more than 1 point from our last four games though.

But we are even worse than that.

Inb4matt.

We have a better team than the other two promoted clubs - we know that from last season. Whether that means we'll finish above them or not, who knows.

Sunderland are god-awful but usually seem to stay up.

Newcastle should stay up, ditto WBA who play decent football. I think it could be Palace we are scrapping with.

We have a better team than the other two promoted clubs - we know that from last season. Whether that means we'll finish above them or not, who knows.

Sunderland are god-awful but usually seem to stay up.

Newcastle should stay up, ditto WBA who play decent football. I think it could be Palace we are scrapping with.

There is such a long time still to go, plenty of sides have been in worse positions than us and survived. I can accept people being annoyed at recent results and performances but there is a feeling that we are doomed in October when we are still clear of the bottom two currently.

Stoke had a brilliant season last year, plenty of plaudits for their style and getting results as well. Anyone know or remember that they were 17th in February?

Archived