Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I don't actually think Burnley are that bad, based on this performance so far, they're certainly showing more of an effort and putting up a fight compared to us yesterday and the past 4 games.

Agreed,  IMO pound-for-pound they are easily outperforming us at the moment.

I didn't mind everyone slating Burnley when we were good but they would undoubtedly beat us at the minute.

All the bollox spouted in here after the man u game it was only ever going to bite us in the arse.

And it is one set of huge jaws in our arse atm.

Two points off of Hull in 9th spot. Looks bad on the face of it but it's really nothing significant.

Not won in 4 games? Not played well in 4 games? Losing points to teams around us during those 4 games? Other teams around us picking points up whilst we don't?

Nothing significant....ok :unsure:

all the other shit teams around us getting points whilst we get none is "nothing significant"?

I was talking about our league position. I just can't find it in myself to get worked up into any sort of panic, I know other people like to rush into it whenever they can but that just isn't me.

Not won in 4 games? Not played well in 4 games? Losing points to teams around us during those 4 games?

Nothing significant....ok  :unsure:

Two points behind eleventh.

Time to panic? ok  :unsure:

I was talking about our league position. I just can't find it in myself to get worked up into any sort of panic, I know other people like to rush into it whenever they can but that just isn't me.

Two points behind eleventh.

Time to panic? ok  :unsure:

Concerned is the word i'd use.

Archived