Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Redknapp, the man who put an offshore account in the name of his dog talking bollocks? Surely not.

I like this extract from his court appearance.

"I write like a two-year-old," he told officers in a tape played to the court. "I can't spell." Nor, he continued, could he work a computer or send a fax, email or text message. In fact, his life had to be run by his accountant as he was "completely and utterly disorganised" – far too disorganised, he added, to be in a position to "fiddle taxes".

Yep, that's what was said.. make your point. And should this not be in the thread specifically designed (or so it would seem) to continue to 'bang-on' about Redknapp and QPR. I thought we were meant to let it go? It would seem not.

Yep, that's what was said.. make your point. And should this not be in the thread specifically designed (or so it would seem) to continue to 'bang-on' about Redknapp and QPR. I thought we were meant to let it go? It would seem not.

Were we, nobody told me... perhaps it's because I've only mentioned him a few times and you have mentioned him about 500? lol

Guest MattP

Redknapp, the man who put an offshore account in the name of his dog talking bollocks? Surely not.

I like this extract from his court appearance.

"I write like a two-year-old," he told officers in a tape played to the court. "I can't spell." Nor, he continued, could he work a computer or send a fax, email or text message. In fact, his life had to be run by his accountant as he was "completely and utterly disorganised" – far too disorganised, he added, to be in a position to "fiddle taxes".

It gets better everytime you read it, even more so when you read his bullshit about players texting him over the England job.

How have so many people fell for this bloke's lies? lol

It gets better everytime you read it, even more so when you read his bullshit about players texting him over the England job.

How have so many people fell for this bloke's lies? lol

I better be careful or I'll be banned for banging-on about Redknapp. At the same time when soooo many people are continuing to bang on about Redknapp.

I've said it before Matt, what preoccupation do you have with him? You literally cannot stop yourself from talking about him whenever you can.

Has he flirted with your missis? Spoken down to you? Are you jealous of him? Do you disagree with him morally?

I'm not asking you to reiterate everything you've gone over before, but asking why you feel the need to keep going on? It's been kinda continual since about last January time?

That's been the perplexing bit, and why I've kept arguing with you. I don't get the preoccupation?

lol

Guest MattP

I better be careful or I'll be banned for banging-on about Redknapp. At the same time when soooo many people are continuing to bang on about Redknapp.

I've said it before Matt, what preoccupation do you have with him? You literally cannot stop yourself from talking about him whenever you can.

Has he flirted with your missis? Spoken down to you? Are you jealous of him? Do you disagree with him morally?

I'm not asking you to reiterate everything you've gone over before, but asking why you feel the need to keep going on? It's been kinda continual since about last January time?

That's been the perplexing bit, and why I've kept arguing with you. I don't get the preoccupation?

lol

I've answered this numerous times, I don't like liars or people who are prepared to destroy things for their own personal gain.

It's a shame he didn't retire, the less Arrys in the game the better it will be for all of us.

Alan Irvine'll be the first manager to get the chop, I reckon - if his previous gigs are anything to go by he's woeful.

Baggies fan at work is worried. Apparently Lescott signed up on the premise that Albion would spend big over the summer and was getting edgy that they hadn't brought in anyone for top dollar... hence lobbing away £10m on Brown Ideye (same agent as Odemwingie, that ended well).

Spoke volumes for me that over 100 of their fans were given refunds when they appointed Irvine. Nothing like backing your man lol

Baggies fan at work is worried. Apparently Lescott signed up on the premise that Albion would spend big over the summer and was getting edgy that they hadn't brought in anyone for top dollar... hence lobbing away £10m on Brown Ideye (same agent as Odemwingie, that ended well).

Spoke volumes for me that over 100 of their fans were given refunds when they appointed Irvine. Nothing like backing your man lol

I find it odd that a player signs for another club on the condition that the club spends money on other players, talk about player power.

Just watching Steve Bruce on SSN. I have a lot of time for him and Hull appear to be doing everything the right way. Ince, Snodgrass, Livermore.. All really good signings.

Impressive so far.

Yeah, he knows what he's doing. Last season he got his signings spot on as well with the likes of Davies and Huddlestone. 

Just seen Jim White on SSN. Got a lot of time for him and he and Natalie always seem to do things the right way.

Stoke, Hull, Villa, Man City- he's got it all covered.

Impressive.

According to someone I follow on Twitter who has got many things right about United things in the past, (ie Van Persie before it made the papers, Zaha signing, and Schlupp's trial) United have agreed a fee for Hummels

According to someone I follow on Twitter who has got many things right about United things in the past, (ie Van Persie before it made the papers, Zaha signing, and Schlupp's trial) United have agreed a fee for Hummels

That was reported before the World Cup started

Archived