Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Nah, you don't.

Unless it's accidental. And mental.

:thumbup:

Writes the bloke who wrote one of the weirdest posts on here I've ever read (praying to Arry), don't actually come to games (though writes as though you're watching every little bit of action) and puts up daft pictures to make points. Or to not make them would be nearer the truth.

I'll seek my advice elsewhere cheers MC.

Writes the bloke who wrote one of the weirdest posts on here I've ever read (praying to Arry), don't actually come to games (though writes as though you're watching every little bit of action) and puts up daft pictures to make points. Or to not make them would be nearer the truth.

I'll seek my advice elsewhere cheers MC.

Criticising him for not attending games is a bit cheap, the bloke lives abroad and has been to plenty of matches in the past. I think he did a whole season of home games a few years ago (though he may correct me).

Criticising him for not attending games is a bit cheap, the bloke lives abroad and has been to plenty of matches in the past. I think he did a whole season of home games a few years ago (though he may correct me).

lol

Wot, and his comment weren't?!

Cmon Corky, let's have a little equilibrium.

According to the highly reputable site Wikipedia, Caulker has now joined QPR:

'He left Cardiff for QPR for a fee of £21 million pounds and a sausage roll. Harry Redknapp was delighted with the signing so much that his big red cheeks sagged all over the floor.'

Confirmed

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/491646194700279808

"Leicester also set to sign Fraizer Campbell on a basic wage of 30k a week. Madness given his injury record."

Are they ****ing serious? After spaffing their pants about Austin in the same thread. Austin who failed a medical with Hull because of his injuries and spent ~15 games out injured for QPR last season.

"Leicester also set to sign Fraizer Campbell on a basic wage of 30k a week. Madness given his injury record."

Are they ****ing serious? After spaffing their pants about Austin in the same thread. Austin who failed a medical with Hull because of his injuries and spent ~15 games out injured for QPR last season.

To be fair half of them seem fairly sensible.

Are they ****ing serious? After spaffing their pants about Austin in the same thread. Austin who failed a medical with Hull because of his injuries and spent ~15 games out injured for QPR last season

Austin for £4m was a bargain though considering McCormack went for nearly 3 times that.

To be fair half of them seem fairly sensible.

True that. There's even a few who acknowledge that it could turn out a shrewd signing and they also realize how hard it is to find a suitable and established PL striker for little money these days - a major miracle given the fact that the vast amount of them have been bought up by the more established PL sides and the ones getting relegated shop the market with the parachute payment money, leaving only dry grass behind for a lot of Championship outfits.

According to the highly reputable site Wikipedia, Caulker has now joined QPR:

'He left Cardiff for QPR for a fee of £21 million pounds and a sausage roll. Harry Redknapp was delighted with the signing so much that his big red cheeks sagged all over the floor.'

Good signing that for QPR.

Was listening to Talk Sport earlier.. Apparently QPR only have about 16 players on the books for their squad. Last seasons loanees have gone back and contrary to popular opinion (on here) Redknapp has outed a lot more than he's signed.

Not worth a new thread so thought I would stick it in here.

If you sky+ football first do you still get the interactive options or can you only sky+ the main game?

I'm looking forward to 50 minutes of highlights of every game but not going to be in at 8pm every week. Also does all the interactive stuff work on sky go?

Cheers

Not worth a new thread so thought I would stick it in here.

If you sky+ football first do you still get the interactive options or can you only sky+ the main game?

I'm looking forward to 50 minutes of highlights of every game but not going to be in at 8pm every week. Also does all the interactive stuff work on sky go?

Cheers

it's ages since I've done it but I think when you click record you have to pick a game to record

Seen on Stoke website that Hull are charging them 16 quid adult ticket. Very reasonable even if is on sky

also see stoke are doing free away travel for supporters for a second year

Rather frighteningly Hull will be charging CAT A teams £50....

Also can we loan Lloyd when we play West Brom...Wisdom has no answer.

Archived