Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

He's basically another Dos Santos

Lets put it this way... his best season playing for Barcelona he got 6 in 32. Ulloa got 7 in 34 for bloody Almera.

I think I could score a few playing for Barcelona.

Can't see it mentioned elsewhere, probably is. But why the fook have spurs signed vorm?! Didn't Lloris sign a new deal the other day? Surely vorm would want to be and has the ability to be someone's number one?

Bojan isn't really an out and out striker though.

Oh and Dos Santos is considered a late bloomer but a real talent.

I wouldn't say that GDS is a late bloomer, he's 25 lol

He's realising his potential though.

Guest ttfn

QPR want Samuel Eto'o apparently. Fits the mould perfectly to be a player Redknapp and QPR would want to sign lol.

It's fine because his wages will be "incredibly low".

Guest MattP

Whoa, didn't expect his brother to be asian.

Well James has four brothers and they say one person out of every five in the World is Chinese so I suppose it's him.

Guest ttfn

image.jpg

He's back

I clearly don't understand hashtags.

I thought that the whole point was to make things that people were talking about clearly identifiable on Twitter. Who the **** is putting "#return" or "#imback" in their tweet? And also, he's got some many hashtags in there that it dilutes the impact of any attempt to make one individual hashtag trend.

I don't use twitter so the above mini-rant may just show up my ignorance, but seriously, why does he need to preface those words with a bloody #?

I thought that the whole point was to make things that people were talking about clearly identifiable on Twitter. Who the **** is putting "#return" or "#imback" in their tweet? And also, he's got some many hashtags in there that it dilutes the impact of any attempt to make one individual hashtag trend.

I don't use twitter so the above mini-rant may just show up my ignorance, but seriously, why does he need to preface those words with a bloody #?

Because he's a ****ing chav.

Because he's a ****ing chav.

Pretty much.

It's not twitter it's Instagram.

Archived