Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I've been coming on here for a while and having nice, friendly debate, try joining in.

Do you know Paul Gallagher? He sometimes posts on here pretending to be his brother in law

Interesting fact about Burnley. I accidentally dropped a roof on a meth head there. Completely flattened he was. Like a pancake

Do you know Paul Gallagher? He sometimes posts on here pretending to be his brother in law

Interesting fact about Burnley. I accidentally dropped a roof on a meth head there. Completely flattened he was. Like a pancake

From meth head to crack head.

I don't think any of us have a problem with Burnley football club. What we don't like is Sean Dyche and his constant whingeing and inferiority complex who seems to think not spending any money will mean he cannot be a failure. They've just earnt themselves £80m or so but it seems like he's scared to spend it because then he'll come under scrutiny. Let's be honest, the blokes had 1 good season as a manager

I don't think any of us have a problem with Burnley football club. What we don't like is Sean Dyche and his constant whingeing and inferiority complex who seems to think not spending any money will mean he cannot be a failure. They've just earnt themselves £80m or so but it seems like he's scared to spend it because then he'll come under scrutiny. Let's be honest, the blokes had 1 good season as a manager

Tbf to Dyche he did well at Watford before going to Burnley.

Always the victim, never your fault.

Yeah we all know you have a small budget Seany boy but this is the big league with big clubs, big budgets and big wages.

Are clubs supposed to only spend as much as them?

Are we bitter because they finished runners up? Nope.

Lanceyclaret made the point on the Chelsea thread that it isn't excuses as such more a dig at the Burnley board about the fact they aren't spending any money to strengthen the squad.

It does put his comments into a bit of context. Still boring to listen to all the time.

Lanceyclaret made the point on the Chelsea thread that it isn't excuses as such more a dig at the Burnley board about the fact they aren't spending any money to strengthen the squad.

It does put his comments into a bit of context. Still boring to listen to all the time.

I'll second that. And I'm amazed Burnley fans think we're bitter towards them or their recent successes.

Dyche's laments quickly turn repetitious when you hear him talk about "market leaders" all the time. And with time, it can become counter-productive when you begin not taking him seriously any longer.

It's like his EP is stuck or something.

Someone help him with the needle.

I reckon too many city fans, are really going over the top with Dyche.

So you dont like his style in interviews, he talks more market than market.com.

He is boringly repetative. But his skills in getting Burnley promoted should not be therefore debased.

Hes done a bloody good job.His team still tried to play positive football 90 minutes long against Chelsea.

His mouthpiece might not be to your liking, he may come out with selfish and not team orientated ethics sometimes, but so far

like Pearson hes done what he gets payed for. He aint being payed for after dinner speaches.

There is no dissent in his squad so his players seem to like him...thats all what counts.

Plus hes a character a bit like Yosemite Sam from bugsbunny.!!!!!!!!harmless really, like sam he cant hit anything.

A Burnley fan writes

"at least [sean Dyche] has got an adult's haircut."

No he doesn't. He's a bald flabby baby with a stick-on goatee.

Nige has a military haircut. A haircut you could set your watch to!

You made me spill my tea, you bastard! lol lol

You legend.

There's always threads on other boards saying look at what they've said about us but nobody ever picks up on my great comments. Thanks Burnley. So pleased.

What happened?

Not a lot just two different Burnley fans called me delusional cos I said Jamie Vardy was basically the fifth best player in the world

Not a lot just two different Burnley fans called me delusional cos I said Jamie Vardy was basically the fifth best player in the world

He's good but I think the Burnley fans are going a bit overboard if they're saying he's top four.

No surprise here, but I think QPR are establishing a nicely balanced squad. They have signed a couple of players I would have been happy to see come to Leicester. I rate Jordan Mutch and Leroy Fer will probably add some bite to their side.

They've also signed some lads I wouldn't have wanted at City. Rio Ferdinand is over the hill and Caulker I think is probably a little over-rated.

Again, Redknapp and the club he is managing have spent money. Whether it pays off or not, only time will tell.

However, how their squad looks now, at least on paper, I can see them steering clear of real trouble. If and only if, they gel pretty quickly. Getting Hoddle in could be the difference IMO. Redknapp is nearing retiring I suspect.

Archived