Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Clumsy or not Costa made no attempt to go round him, (look how he slows down) he left his leg in and then threw himself over after barely any contact.

It doesn't even look like a penalty, it looks like a poor dive.

Unbelievable.

You're telling me that if Vardy got toppled in the exact same circumstances and no penalty was given you wouldn't be baying for the referee's blood? Come on now.

nah just the pages 43 to 45 

adios

You referring to the Dyche bashing? As a Burnley fan do you not find his comments to be a little patronising? Would you not rather he said how good your team was instead of focusing on how much Chelsea spent and how you are such a little club from a little town and are massive underdogs?

Am I missing something? We pretty much all think we have a better manger, team and a better chance of survival, plus we won the league last year. What on earth do they think we're bitter about?

We're bitter that... errrrm..... hmmmmm.... nope I don't know.

lol Don't you ever get tired of arguing Babs?

I'm getting paid for it... what's to get tired about lol

Not entirely sure how disliking Dyche's inferiority complex towards Burnley and his own massive (and undeserved) ego can be considered bitterness.

Especially when our manager is better in every aspect.

I don't even dislike Burnley. Aside from us they're who  I want to stay up most. It's Sean Dyche and his victim mentality that he persists with that's annoying.

Absolutely. I'm sure most Burnley fans are great, passionate supporters, some on here are fine and we even had a thread in general sport congratulating them on promotion, never had a problem with any manager of theirs before, just fed up of Dyche blaming referees for defeats and mentioning money a lot of the time.

If and when he goes our fans will probably just treat Burnley like most other clubs.

Archived