Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

England Cricket 2014.

Are we allowed to use the India excuse of not caring about that format of the game if it happens? :D

No we'll be constantly reminded of how India are the best cricket team in the world

lol

I'm just gonna say this - I really don't think Anderson should be in the ODI team. And if he is, he shouldn't be bowling anything at all after the 35th over.

Why not? He is our best bowler in these conditions and had them all over the place in his opening spell. He may not be the best bowler at the death, but he is better than anyone else we have.

Jordan has been poor today, and Stokes, we got into a great position after 10 overs and have let it slip with some poor bowling. Jordan needs to sort his run up out and his grip.

Why not? He is our best bowler in these conditions and had them all over the place in his opening spell. He may not be the best bowler at the death, but he is better than anyone else we have.

Jordan has been poor today, and Stokes, we got into a great position after 10 overs and have let it slip with some poor bowling. Jordan needs to sort his run up out and his grip.

As much as anything he just seems to be an unlucky bowler in this format - his good balls get edged for 4 and his bad balls get slapped for 4, I don't think he's economical enough in this format which is odd, because it's one of his strengths in red ball cricket. I also think he loses his head when players get after him and he struggles to remain cool which is a lot more likely to happen in the shorter format than the long format. Anyone watching T20 fnals day will tell you Anderson cost Lancy the game because he was wayyy more expensive than any other Lancs bowler.

Raina absolutely plumb LBW to Tredwell and not given, Cook given out to one clearly pitching outside leg. Suddenly getting easier to see why India don't like DRS...

Yeah cos the decisions have always gone against England, haven't they?  :rolleyes:

Amazing how well we played jadeja in tests yet so poorly in odis

Little bit like Narine for West Indies. The thing in tests is that you can pick off the bad balls and defend the rest but in ODI/T20 you need to try and attack the spinners hence why Jadeja and Narine are stalwarts in the one-day international teams but barely feature for the test team. 

Archived