Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Youngy shunned by BBC

For all the people who are saying that Youngy was crap at his job, i`m trying to think of anyone they have had on there before co-commentating, who was any better.

Matt Piper, Walshy, they`ve had a few and none of them were any good.

Someone mentioned getting Brian Little to do it, but i seem to remember him doing a game a few years back, i think it might have been the Micky Adams era, and he was boring as fvck.

It`s like when people have a go at Stringers commentary, no he isn`t exactly brilliant, and can be annoying, and cheesy as fvck at times, but compare him with previous commentators they`ve had on there, and i`d rather him than any of the previous lot.

Anyway, whatever the rights and wrongs, there is a bloke who has lost his job, his lively hood, and with his age, and him struggling to even walk without the aid of a stick, he is probably going to find it extremely difficult to find another job.

I sincerely hope it doesn`t push him into the same dark places he has been before.

Finally, I just wish some people would have a bit of compassion, rather than just stick the knife in to the bloke a bit deeper, before twisting it.

Finally, I just wish some people would have a bit of compassion, rather than just stick the knife in to the bloke a bit deeper, before twisting it.

When it comes to work, he had an easier and better paid job than most people have, where WE the BBC license payers paid his wages, so we have every right to say what we have done. It is sad that he's lost his job, and he was a nice guy, but jobs on the radio or tv are rarely long term things.

Football is almost a completely different game to the one he played. I honestly believe alot of Leicester fans could tell you a better analysis of the games than he did. The Jock Wallace stories and comparisons were okay the first year but it soon became apparent we had a man very set in his ways, who's unprofessional-ism and arrogance was unbearable at times. It speaks volumes to me thats hes saying goodbye to the club on Facebook, meaning he wont follow us now hes out of a job which is exactly what i expected.

Creating a facebook for him was a complete ego trip. A chance to show his leech of a son that Daddy was popular. He became a completely arrogant bastard with all of his attention that the job brought him.

He's been sacked for trying to get Liverpool home tickets or being a pisshead

For all the people who are saying that Youngy was crap at his job, i`m trying to think of anyone they have had on there before co-commentating, who was any better.

Matt Piper, Walshy, they`ve had a few and none of them were any good.

Someone mentioned getting Brian Little to do it, but i seem to remember him doing a game a few years back, i think it might have been the Micky Adams era, and he was boring as fvck.

It`s like when people have a go at Stringers commentary, no he isn`t exactly brilliant, and can be annoying, and cheesy as fvck at times, but compare him with previous commentators they`ve had on there, and i`d rather him than any of the previous lot.

Anyway, whatever the rights and wrongs, there is a bloke who has lost his job, his lively hood, and with his age, and him struggling to even walk without the aid of a stick, he is probably going to find it extremely difficult to find another job.

I sincerely hope it doesn`t push him into the same dark places he has been before.

lol no need to cry you muppet.

you've insulted disabled people

why not have a go at black people and gay people while you're at it aswell for the hat trick

muppet

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Also, I know local radio commentators are meant to by slightly biased but he took the piss. If Dyer was chopped down, he'd scream at the ref for not giving it. "How is that no a penalty?!?!"

Then if we got away with a stone waller he'd say "it's no a penalty, cos the referee didn'ae give a penalty"

He's not a genuine Leicester fan at all. He never used to watch us until he was on the payroll of Radio Leicester, and why should he be a Leicester fan? He spent three years at the club... Hardly makes him a club legend. All this worship is cringeworthy to be honest, he was paid to be a co-commentator for a club who he had a small link to and now he's been given the sack (probably) and people are clamouring over him to get him, when in reality he was a pretty poor co-commentator. Shouting every so often at a game doesn't make you a true fan

blah blah blah know shut up and go to bed

Perhaps it Would be the right time to bring back John Sinclair. He was better than Stringer and Young put together. Just my opinion of course.

Anyone remember when Andy King scored against Peterborough away? I've heard stinger get more excited over a Piccalilly sandwich

It's almost as if they haven't heard the incoherent babble that comes out of his mouth.

i have heard enough of young to know he knows what he is on about . sadly kids like you two know **** all. i dont give a shit if he gets the first name wrong he puts stringer right on many occasion. stabbed in the back by whoever and the fans who slag him off

Come on Geoff, spill the beans, what really happened? :thumbup:

It's between Al and RL and possibly LCFC; I don't know the reasons and it's none of my business anyway. I rang Al earlier for a chat and to wish him all the best and I'm sad a good friend has lost his job.

Anyone remember when Andy King scored against Peterborough away? I've heard stinger get more excited over a Piccalilly sandwich

I remember, he sounded so down about it I thought Peterborough had scored

Archived