Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Troy Deeney

For the price, i'd much rather get Deeney than Slimani.

Deeney at 6.5m is a bargain when you look at 11m for McCormack who only scored 3 more last season.

Shame Deeney is a massive ****. Don't think I could support a man who kicked a defenseless man the head.

Deeney at 6.5m is a bargain when you look at 11m for McCormack who only scored 3 more last season.

Shame Deeney is a massive ****. Don't think I could support a man who kicked a defenseless man the head.

and im sure hes learnt his lesson

and im sure hes learnt his lesson

So that makes it okay does it?

I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing kids with his name on the back of their shirts. Regardless of whether or not he showed remorse, he still did it.

Shame Deeney is a massive ****. Don't think I could support a man who kicked a defenseless man the head.

It didn't stunt Alan Shearer's career.

It didn't stunt Alan Shearer's career.

I'm not saying it will. Deeney is a cracking forward who I think would suit us well.

But he's a **** and I don't think I can support one. Just like Shearer with England.

Shame Deeney is a massive ****. Don't think I could support a man who kicked a defenseless man the head.

To be fair mate its on film...this is what really happened..https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DFF1AAB69E1081074680716271616_17ea1c94065.3.2.mp4?versionId=Hs6sWIsOkMew4G40LFwzIQ82CVdbN7N0

If we think about this, after recent biddings and deals relating to championship strikers, he'd sort of be a steal at 6.5 million, especially due to his age, nationality and attributes which could make him a good player in the prem. I'd take him over ulloa or both would be great

Can't see this being true with Campbell and Ulloa looking likely to come.

Would still be a good signing though.

Has done his time and there's no point having a prison system to rehabilitate if we're just going to just dismiss people who have done wrong in the past.

I know Nige said we'd still attack teams but this is crazy ha ha.

If true there could be lots of reasons, Campbell not coming. Ulloa package proving too expensive etc.

I'm sure it's just a case of many irons in many fires.

Can't see this being true with Campbell and Ulloa looking likely to come.

Lets treat the Campbell thing with a pinch of salt, fourth official haven't really got much right about us for some time. Nobody else has reported the medical thing either.

Can't see us going for Deeney as well as Ulloa, too similar surely? I know we need depth but would either want to come here knowing they'd likely be fighting each other for 1 team place?

We're going to put Deeney in the development squad just to take the piss out of Watford.

Archived